Chapter Three: It's Only Acting, Part 2.

A/N: Yay! We are on the third chapter already! Hope you enjoy!

RE-EDITED ON MAY 6TH, 2017 @ 8:20PM

»»————- ✼ ————-««

CHAPTER THREE - IT'S ONLY ACTING, PART 2

𝓣𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

WE FINALLY ARRIVED WHERE KORAGG and Necrolai were. Koragg already knew that I was undercover to only betray them. "Hello, Rangers!" Necrolai exclaimed. "I see you got a new Ranger. Not like it'll matter." Koragg informed. Of course Koragg had to pretend that he knew nothing as well.

"You never know what I have up my sleeve." I informed. The other Rangers and I began fighting. Xander and I were busy fighting Necrolai, Nick was fighting with Koragg, and Vida, Madi, and Chip were fighting the monsters that showed up. Xander grabbed his magic staff from his belt. "Magic Staff! Vine Power!" Xander shouted as green vines showed up.

But of course, Necrolai blocked it. "Is that the best you've got, Green Ranger?" Necrolai asked. I looked at Xander who was still on the ground from Necrolai's attack. "Here goes nothing." I think to myself.

"Magic Staff! Ice Power!" I shouted as ice came out of my staff hitting Necrolai to the ground. I rushed over to help Xander up. "You okay Xander?" I asked. "Yeah. Thanks." Xander replied. Xander and I started to fight again, but I got hit by Necrolai's attack. Nick and everyone else rushed up to me. "You okay?" Nick asked. "Fine." I replied.

"I bet you Rangers wouldn't be helping him if you found out what he was hiding." Koragg informed as he and Necrolai disappeared. "What was Koragg talking about?" Xander asked me. I finally realized something. I didn't want to this anymore.

I didn't want to fight against all of them. They were kind. I didn't want to lose them as friends. Especially Xander. I realized I made my mistake, but there was no turning back now. "I have no clue what Koragg was talking about. But I'm not hiding anything, I swear." I replied. I know they had their helmets on, but I could tell from their body language that they didn't believe me.

It was the end of our shift at the Rock Porium. I realized that I needed to talk to someone about this. I looked around looking at everyone. But I could I tell either of them without them raising suspicions? I sighed and headed towards my motorcyle. "Leaving so soon?" I turned around to see Nick behind me.

I chuckled. "Yeah. My sister wanted me to meet her at her work." I replied. Nick looked at my bike. "I didn't know you had a motorcyle." Nick commented. I smiled. "Yeah. My dream was to become a famous motorcrosser one day. But I guess I'm not good enough to be in a race." I said. I finally come to the point where I should ask about my problem with Nick.

I had just the idea to ask him for help without him raising any suspicions. "Hey, Nick. Can I ask you something?" I asked. Nick raised an eyebrow. "Sure, Tanner." He replied. "Say that you were in between light and darkness. And you didn't know which one to choose. Which side would you go too?" I asked. Nick thought for a moment.

"I would choose the light. I wouldn't want to be evil." Nick answered. I nodded and swung my leg over my bike. "Thanks Nick. You really helped me out a lot." I said as I started my bike and drove off. As I drove, I thought about what Nick said.

That was when I came to a decision.

I was gonna fight against evil.

»»————- ✼ ————-««

A/N: Sorry that this chapter took forever. I don't know what I am going to start the actual episodes but whatever. Hope you enjoyed.

Word Count: 635 words.