Chapter Twenty-Nine: Light Source, Part 2.

A/N: We only have three episodes left until the ending! Enjoy!

EDITED ON MAY 30TH, 2019 @ 11:19PM

»»————- ✼ ————-««

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE - LIGHT SOURCE, PART 2

𝓣𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

WE TRIED OUR BEST TO keep the portal open. We finally opened it as we walked through. "Hey! Where'd he go?" Chip asked. "Right here!" Hekatoid exclaimed as he came out of the water. We ended up getting attacked by him. "I have Udonna! I have Udonna!" Hekatoid kept saying.

We continued fighting Hekatoid. "You can't have her!" Hekatoid exclaimed. "Let go!" Chip shouted. "I won't give her up! She's my prize!" Hekatoid said. We tried to reach Udonna until she disappeared. We fell to the ground. "I've got her back! And I'll also take something else!" Hekatoid said as we fell out of our Megazord and demorphed.

"I can't believe we let him get away with her." Nick said. "Nick, as long as we're still breathing, we're not stopping." Vida told him. "Even if I stop breathing, I'm not stopping." Chip added. "Thanks, guys." Nick said. "Not a problem." Madison replied. "All right, let's Ranger up." Xander said as we got out our morphers. "Magical Source, Mystic Force!" We all yelled. We ended up not morphing.

"He stole our powers." Nick said. "Oh, man, not again!" Vida exclaimed. "We're not Power Rangers anymore. I can't help mom." Nick said. I was with Xander and Nick as we were at the Rock Porium. "We got to find Leelee and force her to help us." Nick said. "Look, if she's not here, the others—" Xander started to say. We saw the closed sign. "Closed? At 2:00 in the afternoon?" Xander questioned.

Nick picked up a note that was left on the door. "All my employees disappeared, I went skating. Rock on in 30. Toby 'Exercise and eat healthy' Slambrook"? Oh man." Nick said as he used his key to open the door. "Leelee!" Xander called. We looked around. "She isn't here. I can't believe this. This is all my fault. If I just stayed on my bike and blew through this town, none of this would have happened!" Nick exclaimed.

"Nick, don't beat yourself up about the past. We're in this together." Xander said. "You're a good leader, Nick. Where would we be without you?" I asked him. "You two don't get it. Nobody gets it!" Nick shouted.

"I never knew my real parents or where I came from. Now that I find out, it's all taken away from me. I'm alone again." Nick said. "I know how you feel, Nick, but you're not alone." Xander said as he began walking away. "You know how I feel? Come on. You're Mr. Personality." Nick said as he chuckled. "You're always surrounded by people." Nick finished.

Xander shook his head. "Not always. When I came to this country, I didn't know anyone. No one wanted to know me. I was the new guy with the silly accent, picked last on the school teams. I was teased mercilessly. Takes time to find your place. I understand loneliness. I understand leaving your friends behind. But you're not alone, Nick. You got us. We're your friends. We're your mates, your family." Xander said.

"Xander's right. My whole life I've lived in my sister's shadow. Don't get me wrong I love her with all my heart. But being a Ranger and being friends with you guys. I just feel like it's something Tess can't take away from me." I added.

Xander nodded at me. "Yeah. I'm sorry. You two are right." Nick said. "'Course we are." Xander replied as Nick chuckled. "And we're gonna get Udonna back no matter what it takes." Xander added as both of us headed for the door. "But how?" Nick asked. Vida, Madison, and Chip walked in. "No Leelee." Vida informed. Nick sighed.

"What's plan "B"?" Nick asked. That's when Toby walked in. "Oh. You're here. I was beginning to wonder if you worked here or not. Boy, this diet and exercise — it sure makes the world of difference. I feel fantastic!" Toby said. "At least one of us is..." I think to myself as I looked at my hands. They have felt cold recently. I know I'm an ice wizard and all but my hands were frozen.

"Glad you're feeling better, Toby." Nick said. "Well, why the long faces? You want some water? Maybe some fruit?" Toby asked. "No, we just..." Nick started to say. "Uh, I-I know something's wrong. You come. You go. You come back. You go away again. You might as well tell me. It'll make you feel better." Toby said. All of us nodded at each other.

Nick sighed. "You're right. It's time for you to know the truth. Um... we're the Power Rangers. That's why we're always running off all the time. We have to protect the world from evil." Nick said. "Uh... now, you tried that one on me before. Now— now, what's the real truth?" Toby asked.

"That is the real truth!" We all replied. "Okay, uh, well, why don't you prove it to me? Let me see you, uh... morph!" Toby said. "We can't. We had our powers stolen by an overweight, sloppy frog." Chip stated.

"Convenient. But the real Power Rangers would figure out a way to get their powers back. The fate of the world rests in their hands." Toby said. "Yeah, we know." Madison informed. "See, the real Power Rangers would realize that the frog was overweight and use their agility. They're in such great shape. If he goes left, well, they'd tumble right. If he came forward, well, they'd flip over the top. The real Power Rangers are as healthy as they come." Toby said.

"You're right, Toby." We said. We all rushed out of the Rock Porium. We all saw Hekatoid and Daggeron. "Not on our watch." Nick said. "I have your powers. You can't do anything." Hekatoid said as we got into a fighting stance as we dodged his attacked.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Hekatoid exclaimed. All of us kept dodging his attacks. Nick ended up kicking the jar out of his hand as he caught it. Nick opened it up as our powers returned to us. "It doesn't matter. Look. Fall, my children!" Hekatoid said as a bunch of frogs were falling. That is until they got frozen. "What? What happened?" Hekatoid asked.

"They froze." Daggeron said. Xander looked at me. "Hey, don't look at me. My magic is powerful but it cannot do that." I informed. That's when Udonna showed up. "That's right. I thought you could use some snow power." Udonna said.

"Aww, shucks!" Hekatoid said. We all raced to her. "Udonna! You're back." Nick said. "Yes. Come on. Let's do it." Udonna said. "Gladly." Nick said. "Legendary Source, Mystic Force!" We all shouted as we morphed.

"Flurry of Snow! White Mystic Ranger!" Udonna yelled.

"Mystic Lion Staff!" Nick shouted. 

"Power Rangers Mystic Force!" We all shouted. "You won't stop me! I'm a Terror!" Hekatoid exclaimed as he tried to attack us but we blocked it. "Snow Staff, fire!" Udonna said as she attacked Hekatoid. "Rangers, let's combine our powers!" Udonna said. "Legend Warriors, United Formation!" We all yelled as we finally destroyed Hekatoid. We were all outside of Root Core as everyone hugged Udonna.

"I thought I'd never see you again." Nick said. "Everything happens for a reason, Nick. We just don't always know what that reason is." Udonna told him as they hugged. Nick finally noticed Leelee. "What's she doing here?" Nick asked. "She's with me." Phineas said.

"And me, too." Clare added. "She's trustworthy now, Nick. She's one of us. It's because of her I was rescued." Udonna said. "Don't worry. I understand." Leelee said. Nick sighed. "Come here, then. Can't have a group hug without the whole group." Nick said as we all hugged one another.

"Yep, this is definitely family..."

»»————- ✼ ————-««

A/N: Double update! Hope you enjoyed!

Word Count: 1331 words.