Chapter Fourteen: Long Ago.

A/N: Hello, everyone. Please remember to vote and comment your feedback! This is where Daggeron finally comes in! Enjoy the chapter!

EDITED ON JANUARY 21ST, 2019 @ 4:53PM

»»————- ✼ ————-««

CHAPTER FOURTEEN - LONG AGO

𝓣𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

"TRUST IS THE KEY TO any team. In order to truly trust each other, you must be willing to put your safety in the hands of the team." Udonna explained as Madison was blindfolded and we were all trying to guide her. "Are you ready, Madison?" Udonna asked. "I think so." Madison replied.

"There you go." Nick said. "Slowly fall forward. Your team will catch you." Udonna said. Madison slowly fell forward as Nick, Xander, and I were ready to catch her. We finally did and placed her back up. Clare came in with Fire Heart. "There's a good boy, Fire Heart." Clare said.

We all left to go see Fire Heart. Madison fell backward as she landed on the ground. We all looked at Fire Heart. "Oh, that's trust for you." Madison commented. "Yes, you are! Yes, you're so beautiful." Clare complimented. "Dark magical energy is emitting from the forest." Udonna said. "We'll check it out." Nick said.

We all rushed outside. "It's quiet." Nick said. "Almost too quiet. Sorry. I always wanted to say that." Chip added. I suddenly felt like we were being watched. "I get the feeling..." I started to say. "Who goes there?" Someone said. "...like we're being watched." I finished as we all turned around to see a man in armor. "What brings you children into these dangerous woods?" The man asked. "Give us a second, and we'll show you." Nick replied.

We all got into a fighting stance as we began fighting him. Nick and I caught Xander before he fell. We stepped back as he tried to kick us. We were about to grab our morphers and morph until we heard Udonna's voice. "Wait!" She shouted. "Watch out! He's evil!" Nick informed. "No, he's not. He's an old friend." Udonna stated. The man demorphed as we saw a man with long blonde hair. "Udonna." He said. "Calindor. You haven't aged a day." Udonna said.

"I'll explain later." Calindor promised. "These are the Mystic Rangers." Udonna introduced Calindor to us as he bowed. "The forest will forever be in you debt." Calindor said. "Who is this guy?" Madison asked. "A great warrior." Udonna replied as she hugged him. My head started hurting as I saw visions of Calindor and the Ranger that keeps appearing once more.

"Something tells me this guy isn't who he says he is." I think to myself as I rubbed my head. "And an old friend." Calindor added. "Hey, I'm Nick." Nick said as he shook Calindor's hand. "Vida." Vida was next to introduce herself as she shook his hand as well. We all started to introduce ourselves.

We were all back at Root Core. "The Seal has been broken. Dark magic is again amongst us." Udonna explained. "I know." Calindor said. "There's a creepy creature attacking people at The Plaza." Clare informed as she was looking at the crystal ball.

We began to head out. "Fight with honor." Calindor called after us. "Ready!" Nick asked. "Ready!" The rest of us replied as we got out our morphers. "Magical Source, Mystic Force!" We all yelled. We all morphed, grabbed our brooms, and headed to the Plaza.

"There he is! Get him!" Nick shouted. We all hoped off our vehicles and landed on the ground. "The bad guys are always so obvious." Vida commented. She went to attack him but Jester disappeared. "Hey, where'd he go?" Vida asked. "He was right here!" Nick said. He appeared out of the ground again. "Yoo-hoo! The joke's on you!" Jester exclaimed.

That's when Madison noticed two people hanging from a top of a building. "Now what are you gonna do?" Jester asked. The civilians continued screaming. "Let's play!" Jester exclaimed. We all got into a fighting stance as we began fighting Jester. The civilians were falling off the building until Madison went and saved them before they fell to the ground.