Chapter Thirty: The Return.

A/N: Hello, readers. Instead of Vida helping Matoombo it will be Tanner since there's Xander in some scenes. Also, I'm skipping the scene with Phineas and Leelee because this is a Nick x Leelee fanfiction. Enjoy!

EDITED ON JUNE 1ST, 2019 @ 9:10PM

»»————- ✼ ————-««

CHAPTER THIRTY - THE RETURN

𝓣𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

"SO, YOU GUYS REALLY ARE the Power Rangers?" Toby asked. We all nodded. "Okay. Uh, Nick is the Red Ranger." Toby said. "Right." Nick answered. "And Xander is Green." Toby said. Xander nodded.

I had my arm wrapped around Xander's bicep. "Tanner — Silver." Toby said. "Spot on." I said. "Madison — Blue." Toby said as Madison winked at him. "Chip — Yellow." Toby said as Chip pointed at his shirt. "And Vida is Pink." Toby said.

"Okay, so, Nick is also the son of Udonna, the White Ranger, and Leanbow, a powerful wizard who is also Koragg, the guy who's been trying to trash the city. But he's really a good guy. It's just that nobody knows what happened to him." Toby said. "I'm impressed, Toby. That's quite—" Madison started to say.

"Ah, I haven't finished. Now, Nick is also The Light, the power to stop evil from taking over. But the bad guys are looking for The Light so that they can destroy him and then destroy the world." Toby interrupted Madison. "Exactly." Chip said.

"Silence! Now, Leelee's mom is the Queen of the Vampires who really did carry me off, so I guess I can stop seeking professional help now." Toby said as we all laughed. "Sorry about that." Leelee apologized. "And — and— and now, the 10 Terrors are here, trying to call forth the head of the honcho himself — you know, The Master of all evil." Toby said.

"And you know what that means?" Toby asked. "It means that you guys won't be working your regular hours for a while. Looks like it might just be me and Lee-Squared for a bit." Toby finished. We were busy finishing putting on a work shirt for Phineas. Apparently, he stopped by to see Leelee but since Nick and Leelee were dating now she rejected him.

"At least Nick finally expressed his feelings to her. I'm happy for both of them. If only I could..." I stopped and looked at Xander and sighed. "My very own shirt. I'm telling you, I'll make a great employee. I have a way with people. I could sell tree moss to a swamp monkey." Phineas said.

"Okay, okay, it's 10:00. Store's open. Phineas, open the door and let the first customers in." Xander said as customers were standing outside of the door. "Just remember, use your charm and your wit." Vida added. "Uh... okay. Can I just use half my wit? Well, I don't want to use it all up day one." Phineas said as we all pushed him to the door.

"Welcome to the Rock Porium." Phineas greeted. The customers screamed as they ran off. "So, uh... How'd I do?" Phineas asked. Thunder suddenly rumbled. "Evil calls. Let's go!" Nick said as we headed out.

"My name is Matoombo. I am gathering all of your electricity. When I have it all, I will return it with a vengeance. My justice will be swift." Matoombo informed. "Not swift enough, cotton ball!" Nick claimed. "Who dares?" Matoombo asked.

"We do!" Nick replied as we showed up in our Megazords. "There is nothing you can do. It will soon be over." Matoombo said as the sky cleared again. "Not while we're here!" Nick exclaimed. "Let's stop him!" Xander added. We got out our weapon and headed to attack.

"Not so fast!" Matoombo said as he blocked us from attacking him. We ended up falling out of our Megazords. "How can he be so strong?" Daggeron asked. "Stay out of my way and I will not hurt anyone. You have my word." Matoombo said as he disappeared.