Epilogue II: Into Operation Overdrive, Part 2.

A/N: Here's the last part! Enjoy the chapter!

EDITED ON JUNE 2ND, 2019 @ 8:42PM

»»————- ✼ ————-««

EPILOGUE II - INTO OPERATION OVERDRIVE, PART 2

𝓣𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

"WELCOME TO ANGEL GROVE. Should be right around here somewhere." Adam said. "And what exactly are we looking for?" Kira asked. "I'm afraid you wouldn't believe me if I told you." Adam replied. "Let me see if I can help." Bridge said as he waved his hand around.

"Guys? I'm getting some strange energy coming from right over there." Bridge informed. That's when Chillers appeared. "It's time for Plan Xander." Xander said. "Xander, these are not Hidiacs — You know what forget it he never listens to me." I said, knowing exactly what he was going to do. Xander stepped in front.

"Good day. Name's Xander. Let's just focus on—" Xander started to say until a Chiller kicked him back. "I warned the idiot." I muttered. We all got into a fighting stance as we began fighting. Kira used her Ptera scream. I watched as Xander used his magic as vines appeared. "Ah, feels good to get back to my roots." Xander said. I was fighting some of the Chillers as I got shoved to the wall.

"Oh, big mistake." I informed as my eyes turned white and ice shards came out of my right hand, stabbing half of the Chillers. Tori used her water powers as she washed some of the Chillers down. Adam was fighting some Chillers as he knocked most of them down. "May be old-school, but it still gets the job done." He said. We ended up regrouping once we defeated the Chillers.

That's when we saw a box with the Mighty Morphin symbol on it. "This is it." Adam said. "You sure this can help?" Tori asked. "Never let me down before." Adam replied. We all appeared down the poles when the alarm blared.

We saw a monster grow big on the screen. "Wouldn't you know it? They still make them bigger." Tori said. "Glad to see some things never change." I added. "Adam, you take the flash point. I'll keep an eye on Alpha's progress." Andrew said as we all headed out. We all fired at the monster. "We're down." Bridge said.

"What do we do now?" Xander asked. "Hey, who's that?" Tori asked. We all saw Mack racing with a sword. "It's Mack." Kira replied. Mack ended up destroying the monster with the sword. "Incredible." Adam said. "Way to go, Mack." Bridge said. "Yeah." Xander and I agreed. We were all back at the command center.

The rest of us appeared without our helmets. "There you are." Xander said. "You really saved our butts out there." Tori informed.  That's when Alpha appeared. "Hey, am I late for the party?" Alpha asked. "Who are you?" Dax asked. "Alpha 6, at your service." Alpha replied. "We brought him in to repair the Morphin Grid." Adam explained. Andrew pushed a button as it was working. "He did it!" Andrew exclaimed.

"The Morphin Grid is fixed." Andrew continued. "And we got our Ranger powers back. Thanks, Alpha!" Ronny said. "It feels good to be useful again!" Alpha said. "Oh, tell us about it." Dax agreed. We all laughed. We saw Thrax join the other villians on screen. "You ready for action?" Adam asked.

"You know it." Mack replied as he took his morpher. We each handed them their morphers as we arrived to the location. I was next to Xander as Kira was on the other side of me. "Let's do it." Mack said. We all got out our morphers as all of us morphed.

"It's Morphin Time." Adam went first as he morphed.

"Ninja Storm, Ranger Form!" Tori shouted as she morphed as well.

"Dino Thunder, Power Up!" Kira shouted.

"S.P.D. Emergency!" Bridge shouted.

Xander and I got out our morphers. "Magical Source, Mystic Force!" Xander and I yelled as we both morphed.

Finally, Operation Overdrive went. "Overdrive Accelerate!" They all yelled.

"But how? I took your powers away." Thrax said. "That's what you thought." Dax said. "But once a Ranger..." Mack started off. "...Always a Ranger!" We all finished. "Come, my evil alliance." Thrax ordered.

We all began fighting. Xander was fighting with Dax and Will and I was fighting with Tyzonn. Both of us began fighting the Chillers. I flipped over some of them. "Drive Detector!" Tyzonn shouted. "Magic Staff!" I shouted. Both of us attacked the monster as we destroyed it. "Goodbye." Tyzonn said. Sentinel Knight ended up destroying Thrax.

We all regrouped to face the others. We got out our weapons as we fired. All of them disappeared. "Now, that's what I call Ranger power!" Mack exclaimed. "You got that right." Adam agreed. We were all back at the house. "First, I was glad when you came. Then, I was mad when you stayed. Now, I'm sad that you're leaving." Dax said.

"Yeah, we're really gonna miss you." Rose agreed. "We're gonna miss you guys, too." Kira said. "Your toast, Master Bridge." Spencer said. "Is it..." Bridge started to say. "The butteriest." Spencer finished. I was standing next to Xander. "Now, just remember, we're only a phone call away." Tori said as she handed Andrew a card.

"Tori Hanson, custom surfboards." Impressive." Andrew said. "And, guys, feel free anytime to drop into the Rock Porium. Tanner and I will give you a 10% discount." Xander said. "Yeah, come stop by at any of my races. Most of them will be in Briarwood, but ask for Tanner Morgan." I added.

"I'm gonna come see you. I'll bring you my CD that I'm working on." Kira said. "So, Alph, are you ready to head back to Angel Grove? I can use some help with my dojo." Adam said. "You bet. Anywhere is better than that crater." Alpha replied. We all laughed. "Okay, guys. Once more for old time's sake?" Andrew asked as we all put our hands together.

"Go, Go, Power Rangers!" We all shouted.

»»————- ✼ ————-««

The next day, after helping Operation Overdrive...

I was working at the Rock Porium as Xander walked in. "Xander? What are you doing here? I thought you had a hot date." I informed.

He smiled. "I do. That hot date is you." Xander replied. "W-What?" I asked. "Fighting with the Overdrive Rangers and the previous Rangers made me realize something. I shouldn't be ditching my best friend for a date with some girl who I'm not even interested in. And I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things to you." Xander replied.

I chuckled. "So what do you say, Tanner? How does a movie, popcorn, and cuddling sound?" Xander asked. I smiled.

"It sounds great to me." I replied as I hugged him.

»»————- ✼ ————-««

A/N: It's finally over! Hope you guys enjoyed!

Word Count: 1132 words.