Chapter Thirteen: Scaredy Cat.

A/N: It's the introduction to Jenji and Daggeron! Enjoy!

EDITED ON JANUARY 20TH, 2019 @ 9:50PM

»»————- ✼ ————-««

CHAPTER THIRTEEN - SCAREDY CAT

𝓣𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

I WAS READING A BOOK about my headaches. "Hmm, visions? Says it comes along with my ice powers." I think to myself. "Guys! Rangers! Help!" Clare said. We all rushed over to her. "Come quickly. You've got to see this." She said.

"Uh, I don't—" Nick started to say. That's when the egg started to move as we all gasped. "What does it mean?" Chip asked. We all looked at him. "It means it's gonna hatch." Vida replied. "So, does anyone know how to hatch a dragon egg?" Madison asked. "Udonna will know." Chip answered.

Clare grabbed him. "Udonna's not here!" Clare shouted. "I know where we can find info." Madison informed as she grabbed a book. ""1001 things you want to know about dragons."" She said as she opened a book. "Ah, here we are — "Hatching dragons." "To hatch a dragon egg, set the egg upright and proceed to bludgeon it with a sledgehammer until open."" Madison read.

"Excellent. I'll get the hammer." Vida said. "Oh, no, you don't." Clare said. That's when we heard knocking. "Do we have a door?" Nick asked as he headed over. The dragon head opened as Nick, Vida, and I headed out to see.

"Its only Phineas." Nick said. Phineas was groaning in pain. "You all right?" Nick asked. "Do I look like I'm all right? Do I ever come and knock on your dragon-nose thing? Do I ever wear a rather unflattering bandage around my head? Do I ever have a throbbing, pulsating, excruciating pain echoing throughout my mouth? Do I ever ask four questions in a row?" Phineas asked.

"Well, five if you count this one." He added. "You have a toothache?" I asked. "Aha, bingo. Can someone please help me before my head explodes?" Phineas replied.

"Wait, wait, wait. Let me see that? Say, "Ahhh"" Nick said. "Ahhh. Ahh." Phineas said as Nick looked into his mouth. "Aren't there dentists in the woods?" Nick asked. "Yes, no, uh... what's a dentist?" Phineas asked. "Who you go to when your tooth hurts." Vida replied.

"Well, uh, ooh! There's the boulder roller. Yeah, he's this little gnome, and he ties one end of a vine to your bad tooth and then the other to a 500-pound boulder. Hence the title "Boulder roller." He then rolls the boulder over a cliff. Voila! Bad tooth removed. Or, you know, you go over the cliff with the boulder. Either way, the pain is gone." Phineas stated as he chuckled. He groaned once more as tooth pain struck him.

We ended up walking in town with the others walking Phineas to the dentist. With Phineas in disguise of course. "It's all so tall and shiny." Phineas commented as a horn blared and Madison pulled Phineas to stop him from going into the street.

"You can't just go stepping off the curb in front of cars." Xander informed. Phineas hugged him. "Oh, thank you. I — I didn't know. New in town and all." Phineas said. "Yeah." Vida said.

Phineas imitated a car engine as he chuckled. "Wow. Lot of these car things. Ooh! Ooh! Can you eat them?" He asked. "No, wait." We all shouted. "Help me! Got to find a Power Ranger! Monsters!" We heard Leelee shout. We quickly hid Phineas from her sight. "What?" Madison asked. "Beach cave!" Leelee continued to shout.

"Hey, Leelee, Leelee. We don't know where the Power Rangers are. Why don't you look on the other side of town, and we'll look around here?" Nick told her. The rest of us nodded. "You can never find those costumed freaks when you need them." Leelee said as she pushed us out of the way. "Who's she calling a costumed freak?" Vida asked as she put her hand into her palm.