Chapter Eighteen: Dark Wish, Part 1.

A/N: Hello, everyone! I was gonna skip this but since the Mystic Rangers get the Legendary Powers I decided not too. Enjoy the chapter!

EDITED ON APRIL 15TH, 2019 @ 10:39PM

»»————- ✼ ————-««

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - DARK WISH, PART 1

𝓣𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

I WAS AT ROOT CORE with Nick, Chip, and Xander. Xander was using his magic to play chess. "Now, this is the life." Xander stated. "Isn't magic grand?" Xander asked. Nick laughed. "Yeah. Except for all the fighting." Nick replied.

"Eh." Xander agreed. "There's gotta be an easier way to defeat evil." Nick said. "Maybe we can eat our way to victory. Got any pizza, Udonna?" Chip asked. I groaned as I rubbed my head. "I have something that can help us. But I don't want to tell them that I can see the future." I think to myself. Udonna turned around.

"You can go to town for that." Udonna replied. Xander scoffed. "Why? There's an easier way." Chip said as he got out his morpher and used his magic as two pizzas appeared. "Yeah, nice work." Xander said as the three of them got up. I sat up and followed them.

"There's a time and a place for magic, Rangers." Udonna said. Fire Heart suddenly roared. "And a time and place to feed a dragon." Xander said as he took the pizza from Chip and tossed it to Fire Heart's cave. We all laughed as Fire Heart burped. Suddenly, Clare came out with pepperonis on her face.

"How about a little heads-up next time, huh, guys?" Clare said. "Give me some of that pizza." Xander said. "H-Hey, Clare. Uh, use your magic to clean. It's... way faster." Nick told her as he, Chip, and Xander were holding pizza slices. I was too sick to eat. "Uh, yeah, I guess so, but I get a real feeling of accomplishment when I do it the old-fashioned way. Hard work is really satisfying." Clare said.

The doors suddenly opened as Daggeron walked in. "It seems we have work to do. Clare, have the girls meet us." Daggeron said as Claire nodded. "More fighting." Nick stated as he set his pizza down. "Believe me, Nick. I'm not as happy about this either. Evil shows up at the worse possible times. And it had to be when I'm ill." I thought.

All of us appeared morphed. "There he is!" Xander exclaimed. "You dare stand before me? You will fall by my sword." Warmax said. "Let's get this over with!" Nick said as all of us grabbed our magic staffs. "Yes, let us do that." Warmax agreed. We began fighting him.

It was hard to concentrate on fighting Warmax when my head was spinning like crazy. Images were coming in and out. "I know this beast." Daggeron informed as he attacked Warmax. Daggeron ended up falling on the ground. "You are weak compared to me!" Warmax claimed. Chip and Vida began fighting Warmax as Chip fell to the ground from his attack. Warmax laughed. "He's strong!" Chip exclaimed. We all raced over to help Chip.

"Can't we use Jenji and wish him away?" Xander asked Daggeron. "It's not that easy. Pull it together." Daggeron replied. Xander grunted as he began fighting Warmax. But he ended up being thrown onto the ground.

"You are nothing! I will squash you!" Warmax exclaimed as he grew big. "You guys deal with Warmax. I'll go help Xander and join you later." Daggeron said. All of us got into our Zords. "Let's play ball!" Vida said as she turned herself into a soccer ball and headed towards Warmax.

Warmax threw her aside as Vida collided with Madison and they both fell to the ground. "Lightning fire!" Chip shouted as he aimed towards Warmax but ended up being attacked. "You want some?" Nick said but he got thrown to the ground. I tried to freeze him but I joined the others on the ground as well. "You call yourselves fighters?" Warmax asked.