Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Snow Prince.

A/N: I think my readers have died. Please remember to vote and comment! Don't be a silent reader! Enjoy!

EDITED ON MAY 28TH, 2019 @ 8:17PM

»»————- ✼ ————-««

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN - THE SNOW PRINCE

𝓣𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

I GROANED AS MY HEADACHES became worse. I was sitting on a log with my Ranger outfit on. "Now this is a sight to see." I looked up to see my brother, Seth. "Seth. Where have you been?" I asked. "Ever since Imperious was destroyed and Koragg became Leanbow, Father and I have been in hiding. Away from Necrolai and the 10 Terrors. Away from The Master." Seth replied.

"Come back to Mom, Tessa, and I. Mom misses you and Dad. Tessa doesn't show it. But I know she does too." I informed. Seth snorted. "You're one to talk. When was the last time you and Tessa have hanged out together. Let alone you visiting Mom since you became a Ranger?" Seth asked.

I sighed. "You don't understand, I have to keep both of them safe. Just until we defeat The Master." I replied. Seth was about to say something until I got pulled into another dimension. It was covered in snow. I saw Nick and Daggeron. "You're here too?" Nick asked. I nodded.

"Where are we?" Nick asked again. "In the realm of the Snow Prince. He is mentor to the original Mystic Warriors, including your father. I fear he's been watching you train." Daggeron replied. "If that's so, then I wonder why I'm here." I said. That's when the Snow Prince appeared. Daggeron began bowing as Nick and I followed as we bowed as well.

"Great teacher, it is an honor." Daggeron said. "Welcome, Daggeron. And you are the Red Mystic Ranger Bowen and the Silver Mystic Ranger Tanner?" The Snow Prince asked. "Nick." Nick replied, a little uncomfortable with the Snow Prince calling him by his birth name.

"It has come to my attention that one of you has strayed off the path of knowledge." The Snow Prince said. "Don't be hard on him, teacher. Nick is very bright, but sometimes a little headstrong." Daggeron stated. "I agree with that statement." I muttered.

"No, Daggeron, it is you who needs to lean a lesson. It is my bidding that for this day, you will become a student again. And you, Bowen—" The Snow Prince started off. "Nick." Nick interrupted. "Will be the teacher." The Snow Prince finished. Daggeron and Nick stood up and disappeared.

"As of you, Tanner. You have more power than you think. Don't be afraid to use it." The Snow Prince said as I disappeared as well. I appeared in front of Seth. "Where did you go?" Seth asked. "Wish I knew." I replied, thinking back to what the Snow Prince said. Seth ended up having to go before our father noticed that he was gone. My Mystic morpher than beeped.

We ended up showing at the location Megahorn was as Nick attacked him. We then got into our Megazord and Daggeron got into his Megazord. "Out of my way!" Megahorn ordered.

"Megahorn. I couldn't make a dent in that armor of his last time." Daggeron said. "Daggeron couldn't beat him." Xander said. "Then what are we supposed to do?" Vida asked. "I'll tell you what we do. We fight!" Nick replied. "He's too strong. We need a plan." Daggeron said.

"Here's the plan." Nick said. "Legend Striker Spin Attack!" We all shouted as we attacked Megahorn but it had no effect. He then attacked us as we got out of our Megazord and out of Legendary mode. "All right. I say we fight dragon to dragon." Nick said. "Yeah." All of agreed as we got out our morphers. "Mystic Titans, Dragon Formation!" We all shouted.

We then formed into a dragon. Megahorn attacked Nick as he fell to the ground. Nick ended up falling to the ground as he got demorphed. We ended up getting attacked by Megahorn as Xander, Chip, Madison, Vida, and I fell to the ground as we demorphed. Nick and Daggeron rushed over to us. "You are no match for me. Time to perish. This will be easy." Megahorn said. That's when he suddenly got attacked.