Chapter Seventeen: Ranger Down.

A/N: Hello, readers. So I wanna write a fanfiction about Daggeron and how he fell in love with the Lunar Knight (which is the opposite of him) Should I make it? Enjoy!

EDITED ON APRIL 14TH, 2019 @ 11:19PM

»»————- ✼ ————-««

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - RANGER DOWN

𝓣𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

"THERE I STOOD FACE-TO-FACE WITH the dreaded pirate half nose. Despite having my paws tied and being made to walk the plank—" Jenji was telling us some story. Though none of us were paying attention.

"You free yourself and beat him with your sword!" Chip interrupted him. "I had no sword. I was armed with only my cunning, my bravery, and a little trick I picked up in Kath... Mandu. I like to call it my super cat attack!" Jenji exclaimed. "Super cat attack?" Nick questioned. That's when Clare came in.

"He roared! Fire Heart just roared for the first time!" She announced. We all got up and headed over to Fire Heart. "But I wasn't finished." Jenji said. "What did it sound like? Was it loud and bellowy or rough and growly?" Xander asked. "Well, it kinda sounded like... Grrrrr!" Clare answered as she did a small roar. We all awwed. "And then he let out a little puff of smoke." Clare added.

"Aw, how cute!" Vida exclaimed. "Oh, look. The dragon did this. Oh, look. The dragon did that. Dragons... You can't live with them. You can't dump them in a moat." Jenji said. I turned around and saw Jenji and how he was somewhat getting jealous of Fire Heart. "I think I may cough up a fur ball." Jenji said sadly.

We were all at the Rock Porium as Toby entered the shop. "Quick! Hide me! Remember that big, black, bat thingy that carried me off before? Well, she's back, but this time, she's got a big blue bird thing! And I mean big! I don't know about you guys, but I'm hiding!" Toby exclaimed. We all rushed towards the place. "What lovely feathers!" Screamer exclaimed. "Well, hello, Rangers." Necrolai said. "We got to do something." Vida informed.

"That bird's got a foul mouth. Sorry. Couldn't resist." Chip said. That's when we got attacked by her. "Now even she's got magic." Chip stated. "Yes, I do." Necrolai. "Let's Ranger up!" Nick said. We all got up and got out our morphers. "Magical Source, Mystic Force!" We all shouted. We then morphed. "We'll take Necrolai. Vida, Madison, perch that bird!" Nick said.

Nick, Xander, Chip, and I began fighting Necrolai while Vida and Madison were fighting Screamer. That's when Necrolai used her magic to attack Chip, Xander, and I with car doors as we fell to the ground. Nick fought her next but ended up on the ground as well. Chip, Xander, Nick, and I continued fighting Necrolai.

Madison then attacked Necrolai as she let us go. "Rest assured. We'll be back!" Necrolai informed as they disappeared. Nick, Xander, Chip, and I limped over towards Madison and Vida. "Are you okay?" Madison asked. "Yeah." Xander replied.

We all arrived back at Root Core. "Have any of you seen Fire Heart?" Udonna asked. "Not me." Nick answered. "Not for a while." Madison added. "He's gone missing. Clare is beside herself, combing the forest. If he falls into the wrong hands before he reaches adulthood—" Udonna started off.

"Jenji." Daggeron said as him and Udonna turned around. "Uh..." Jenji said and stopped. "What have you done?" Daggeron asked. "Well, uh..." Jenji started off. We were in the forest. "Since dragons like Fire Heart grow into adults in an instant, I thought he'd be happier in the forest." Jenji explained. "We're not buying it, Jenji." I informed.

"Fine, don't believe me. Why would I care where that dumb, useless, attention-getting dragon lives?" Jenji asked. He gasped at the empty red blanket. "Hey, that's my blanket." Nick said. "Your blanket? Isn't that a baby blanket?" Madison asked.