Sixteen

A/N: Sorry for the gap between updates --I moved yesterday and I was super busy packing! I hope you all enjoy it though! Comment & Vote! Next chapter, we'll get a closer look at Reagan.
Pic: Sven

"How was your first day with a were?"

Tanner shrugged as Sven scoured the counters. While he job didn't necessarily include cleaning, he did so anyway. He level of cleanliness surpassed the others. "I'm worried about Griffin."

"Are you?" Sven was pleased the conversation would center around something other than Luca. He'd washed little finger smudges off the glossy exterior of the fridge and his irritation with the pup was high. "Why?"

"His relationship is ending and he's becoming quite destructive: it's not like him."

"Destructive how?" Sven liked Tanner coming to him with his problems. He liked the closeness it gave them.

"I bought him a were and he's been treating him like shit."

Sven sniffed and shrugged. "It's just a were. How is that destructive?"

"He doesn't normally hurt things, Sven. Especially not intentionally."

"Aren't you being a little overly sensitive, Tanner? It's an animal. Animals need to be disciplined and trained. Besides, the treatment of weres is a million time better than it was during the War. Just be happy there are some safety measures in place." Sven rinsed the sponge and set it in the sink cady. He ran his hands under the water and dried them while Tanner bit his lip.

"I disagree."

"Look, the were isn't Luca--he's the one you care about, right?" Tanner nodded after a moment. "Alright then."

"So that's it? I should be dismissive about him abusing--"

Sven laughed. "Abusing? You've grown quite dramatic Tanner. When were dating, we used to go the were-pits all time! We made some good money if I recall. Granted that at least a decade ago..." Sven trailed off. He couldn't help the small smile on his face as he recalled the good times. Funny, how long ago it seemed... "They don't have the mental capacity to understand much more than their jobs. They need a firm hand--every were training manual or expert says the same thing. And they become loyal animals--abused creatures would never obey their Keepers."

Tanner uncrossed his arm. "I suppose that's true..."

"Exactly." Sven was happy to know he'd comforted his ex-lover. "Perhaps I can help prepare you for bed?"

Tanner rose his brow. He hadn't expected such a forward offer for Sven. He had assumed the flame had long sense fizzled out. Then again, Sven was always fantastic and de-stressing him. "I could do with a shower." Tanner decided with a smile. "And you would like to join me?"

"I could also do with a shower." He confirmed. "Let me go clock out and I'll be up shortly."

"Don't bother clocking out until you're done." Tanner smiled and left the kitchen, leaving Sven deeply insulted.

The suggestion hadn't been a cue for prostitution. Sven was trying to sell his body--he would never. The fact that Tanner consistently saw him as an employee even in moments of passion also hurt a surprising amount. He wiped down the counters again, mind a buzz.

He wasn't sure he liked the change in Tanner. His care for weres, his concern for someone who would obviously be fine... Sven could see the tall, dark bad boy he left his life of a royalty and his humanity for, fading before his eyes. It was unnerving.

As for Griffin's lover...what was his name? Why was it any of Tanner's business? And his care for the weres--what a headache. Sven wouldn't like the new Tanner.

***

Tanner rested the back of his head against the tiles.

His hand tangled in the wet strands of brown hair as Sven bobbed his head eagerly.

Tanner's eyes drifted shut as he muscles began to quiver. His orgasm was coming and as Sven circled his tongue around the the head of his cock, it drifted closer and closer. Heat pooled in his balls and his thighs quivered. "Fuck!" He panted.

Sven began to lightly roll his balls between his pale, soap slick fingers, recalling how the delicate pleasure always tipped Tanner over the edge. Sure enough hot ropes of cum hit the back of his throat. Tanner gasped, thrusting hard and deep into the back of Sven's throat.

Sven, having not given a blowjob in over a year, gagged delicately around the intrusion. "Thank you." Tanner pulled back, milking his cock as he shook from the aftershocks of the orgasm. "Want to get my back?"

Sven stood and spit the semen near the drain. He missed the closeness. The way Tanner would always kissed his bottom lip after he gave him head because he didn't like the taste of his cum. It was the little things Sven missed about their relationship. How after they had sex he would gently rub his thigh while the spooned.

"Of course."

As he massages the soap in Tanner spoke aimlessly about nothing. There was nice when their conversations held worth and warmth. Now if it pointless--something to fill the silence and avoid any awkwardness. Those attempts proved futile as a small voice piped up behind the curtain, interrupting Tanner's anecdote about a project disaster at work.

"Luca wanna sleep in Daddy's bed with Daddy--not by self."

Tanner spun around, nearly slipping on the slick shower floor. He grabbed the curtain to steady himself, tearing it partially from the bar. He worked with the situation smoothly however, pulling the curtain around his and Sven's waist.

Luca had a plush platypus in his hand, dragging cutely on the bathroom floor. He was wearing fuzzy pink footie pajamas with 'Lil' Cutie' sewn across the front into fuzzy, loopy purple letters. His fine brown hair was touseled with sleep and his golden eyes screwed up in confusion.

What was Daddy doing?

"Luca sweetheart, Daddy will be in soon."

Luca glanced at Sven who had a scowl on his face. He felt tanner's reaction was inappropriate--he should send the were to bed and allow them to finish their night. Sven reached around the boy to grab a towel. He stepped silently out the stall and out of the room.

Tanner, fully aware of the silent tantrum Sven was pulling, felt torn. Part of him felt bad and wanted to call him back. But more than that, he needed his little one to get his rest. Tanner sighed in defeat and turned off the water. His hair was soap filled still but he wrapped a towel around himself and hoisted the boy on his hip.

He could finish his shower in the en-suite once Luca went to sleep.

Still, he wished he could have finished his shower with Sven. He had missed the quiet man more than he expected. And his oral skills were a welcome reminder of the spark they used to have.

QOTC: Thoughts on Sven and Tanner?
Goal: 30 comments for next update :)