Twenty - Six Part 2

A/N: Comment & Vote!

"You just left him out there?"

They were staring through the back door at a male who had reluctantly rose to stand on his two feet and was now ambling around seemingly lost. The house was much cleaner--as if Griffin had finally dig himself out of his rut. His skin was tanned and his hair a bit shaggy. He was clean shaven however--Tanner had to remind himself that weres didn't grow facial hair while in were-form. "You said to wait." Griffin retorted.

"Alright well go grab some clothes--he looks about your size."

"You think?"

"Go."

Griffin muttered something under his breath as Tanner pushed the door open. The man swung around, a feral look on his face momentarily before he recognized him and 'humphed' a bit, continuing his ambling. "Why did you shift?" Tanner asked, tone purposely scorning.

The were blinked at him before dunking his head submission. "N-no." His voice was raspy--and his phrase made no sense.

"No?"

The man groaned a bit. "No... this." He gestured to himself. He looked frustrated.

It dawned on Tanner suddenly. "Have you ever been in human form before?"

Marco perked and gestured to himself. "This....no." Again the words seemed to pain him.

Keeping a were in its were-form as a pup was frowned on. It was well known that a were needed to learn to shift back and forth before the shots were administered. But if that was case... This were had never learned it's human side. He was quite literally an animal turned human.

"Come in," Tanner finally said stepping aside.

The man did so rather quickly, going down to all fours. It all seemed so indecent all of a sudden. The way he skittered on the tile to a water bowl, seemingly puzzled that he didn't have a muzzle. Griffin emerged from his bedroom with clothing.

He stared at Marco, seemingly still floored by his new form. Marco spun at his entrance, body shivering in excitement at the site of his Keeper. "I got you some, um, clothes." Griffin cleared his throat.

Marco moved quickly to stand directly in front of him. He was the same height if not a bit taller. Griffin took a step back, slightly intimidated. The were didn't understand and cocked his head. "Put this on." Griffin thrust the items into Marco's chest.

The poor creature, not used to having hands, let them fall. He glanced up nervously as if afraid of being punished. "I don't think he's worn clothing before." Tanner suggested.

Griffin sighed, stooping down to pick up the fallen clothes. Carefully, with a tenderness Tanner hadn't expected, Griffin slid the shirt over the were's head. The Beast panicked momentarily, feral noises rising in its chest as he shook his head violently to dislodge the constricting material being slid over his head. "Easy," Griffin murmured.

The fabric pooled  on his massive shoulders, the man panting as if he'd survived something particularly trying. A smile seeped on Griffin's face. "It's a shirt Marco."

The man cocked his head and rose his hands slowly, looking at them in fascination before touching the fabric. "Shirt Marco." He rasped.

Tanner scoffed and Griffin shot him a lethal look. "This is a shirt. You are Marco." Griffin explained slowly.

The man touched the shirt. "Shirt." He touched his chest gently, as if afraid of hurting himself. "Marco."

"That's right. Good boy--er," Griffin cleared his threat. Suddenly that term seemed inappropriate to use.

"Are you going to actually finish dressing him or is that shirt simply a poorly fashioned scarf?" Tanner asked in annoyance. His blatant nakedness was an elephant in the room.

"I'm working on it," countered Griffin. He pulled the shirt down a bit. "These holes are for your arms."

The creature looked uncomfortable. "Arms," repeated Griffin. He lifted his own as an example and pointed to his. "Arm."

"Arm."

"Yes."

Together they managed to thread his arm through. The swells of muscles in his arms were even more obvious as they strained against the dark fabric of the shirt. Griffin pulled it over his barrel chest, failing to ignore how sculpted he was. His wereshape had been in top condition--obviously his humanshape was as well. "He's fucking huge." Griffin muttered, eyes skirting over his entire body.

His entire body was compact with muscle. His hips came together at a sculpted V, tapering off to his manhood which was also unbelievably impressive. Not that Griffin was looking but it was just there. Marco managed to step into underwear and eventually a pair or sweatpants because the jeans didn't fit his hips. Tanner could tell that Griffin was feeling a bit intimidated by the fact he was so much larger than he was.

How was he supposed to be the supposed 'alpha male' to something bigger than him? "I am having the vet come take a look," Griffin explained. "He should be here shortly."

"And you need me here for it?"

"I would appreciate it." Griffin's tone was hesitant.

Tanner couldn't leave his friend like this--especially with an unstable were. "Alright," he sighed.

QOTC: thoughts?! What do you think the vet's going to say? And his pic is coming next chapter :D

Daddy's Pet (on hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara