🌻I thought you loved me | Lancelot | BBC Merlin 🌻

tHIS WAS MY FIRST ever oneshot okay guys

i cant be bothered editing this ..XD

THE PLOT IS STRONG BUT THE PUNCTUATION AND GRAMMAR IS CRAP..SORRY

maybe I'll do it later..hehehe

-------------------------------

Aura stared at Lancelot angrily. He was staring at Gwen AGAIN. She looked away. What was the point of being "in love " with him when he would always stare at Gwen!  Aura angrily walked off, trying to calm her anger but it didn't seem to be working. Maybe she was being a bit possessive.

But he's always looking at her! cried a voice in her head. She let out a small whimper as she fled the hall. 

~Next Day~

 Lancelot knew something was wrong. He sensed the way she wouldn't look at him when he tried to get her attention or when she just walked past him ignoring him. He heard laughing and looked up to see Aura walking into the hall with Merlin laughing. God her laugh was beautiful. He felt that he didn't tell her that often. 

He stared at her as she walked past him, her beautiful blue eyes twinkling as her dress and hips swayed from side to side. 

Still she didn't even look at him. She had also stopped coming to his chambers at night. He frowned. He had to task her what was wrong.

~

Aura slowly walked from the castle tears slowly seeping out of her beautiful blue eyes. She had just had a huge fight with Lancelot. 

" No don't think of him," she told herself sternly ", he's gone". 

 But just by saying his name brought back the fight -

~FLASHBACK to the middle of the day~

"AURA! maybe I don't love you, MAYBE if you weren't watching my every move I would. SO WHAT if I'm looking at GWEN ? " shouted Lancelot angrily, his handsome face showing anger.

"SO WHAT-?" repeated Aura just as loudly, "YOU said you loved me, of course I am going to expect SOME attention. OF COURSE I am going to expect you to FORGET about HER " Aura spat out the last word. 

Lancelots eyes widened as he stared hoplessly at the woman infront of him. 

"HER-? Aura..this is about Gwen isn't it-?" he asked his voice lowering and gaze softening.

Aura stared back at him, lost. 

"Yes-Yes it is about her. You said that you were past her and that you didn't love her anymore, yet EVERYDAY, I see you staring at her. Do you think I'm dumb-?" she cried and  Lancelots anger flared again. 

"Your pathetic" he muttered. 

Anger was blazing inside Aura now.

 "Pathetic?" she said in a cool tone. "Okay then I'll just leave . I don't even have anyone that actually CARES about me here anyway" 

 Lancelot rolled his eyes and turned away. "GOOD then-at least I won't have anyone stalking every move I make-! " he replied, just as cool as her tone.

~FLASHBACK OVER~ 

" maybe I don't love you "  Those words kept on repeating in her head . 

"ARRRGHHHH!" she screamed holding her head in her hands . She fell on the ground sobbing her heart out. 

And there she stayed .

~The Next Day~ 

She hadn't come back yet. He paced his room . What if she really HAD left . He remembered her words " okay then I'll just leave . I don't even have anyone that actually CARES about me here anyway" 

He hadn't meant it all. He had just been angry and with that anger-things had been said that never should've been said. 

"Maybe i don't love you " 

"NO NO NO-!" he shouted kicking his wardrobe in anger. 

He put his head on the door.

 He had been so wrong , he should've accepted that what he had been doing HAD BEEN WRONG. Now he had lost the love of his life.

~
Aura woke .... she realised that she was still there. The sun was coming up. She forced herself to get up. Everywhere there was quiet..

"Everyone's probably still sleeping " she whispered

 She looked back at the castle, this wasn't were she belonged . And she knew that. Lancelot didn't want her and she was fine with that. 

"No ..im not fine with that " she breathed out and shook her head. She would then make herself fine. 

Forget about him. Forget about this life.

 She turned her back to the castle and set off into the world not knowing that in the castle her true love was searching his heart out to find her.