Bound by Oaths | Draco Malfoy | Harry Potter

Credit to this imagine->  https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/62/30/18/6230188b00ccd668f1d24ddb2a16edb7.jpg

I got inspired by this imagine and decided to turn it into a oneshot!

Plus,Lets pretend Draco never left during the last year...he stayed till graduation.

Y/I = Your Initials 

-------

Y/N's POV 

Y/N's  heart ached as she sat underneath the tree.Her  life in Hogwarts was coming to an end. There were only 3 weeks left. She was leaving it .Leaving everyone with it. Leaving Draco.

Oh Draco

She loved him.

His bright green eyes, perfect smirk

She  had never gotten to know him , throughout here life there. She was to shy.

He was the popular bad boy. She was the unpopular , good girl.

What did they even have in common?

Nothing.

Sighing , she watched as the sun , slowly kissed the horizon.

She got up after it was nearly dark , but before she left raised her wand and faced the ancient tree.

She didnt know what she was doing.She didnt feel herself doing it. It just happened.

Words etched themselves into the trees trunk.

"I Love You , Draco Malfoy..(Y/I)" slowly appeared within the tree.

She smiled at the words.

Satisfied , Y/N walked back to the castle .

************3 weeks later *******

Draco's POV

Draco slowly made his way out of the bustling Great Hall. It was nearly the end of his life here in Hogwarts.

Hogwarts.Filled with pain and suffering.

On the inside , Draco had never been happy. His father had chosen his friends , his father and forced him to do terrible stuff.

Sighing he walked out of the big doors and a burst of fresh air filled his lungs. The wind played with his blonde hair.

He walked over to the garden , the garden where he used to sit when he was younger and look out and watch her.

Her.

Closing his eyes , memories of a face scrunched up , E/C eyes going back and forth as they read the words on the page.

He let a smile slip out as he remembered when she had started crying for no reason. He, then had been young and immature and had swaggered up to her and asked her why the hell was she crying. She had glared at him and had snapped back

"My favourite character just died."

He had cracked up laughing.

He had also lost any chance in the future to ever become close to Y/N.

He was sure that she hated him. And he acted like he hated her too.

But on the inside

It was a different story.

He looked up to see the stars shining. They seemed merry , as if they were holding a secret that he didn't know off.

Then he heard his name being called.