Vampire | George Weasley | Harry Potter

A/N: So sorry this is short, I tried-I loved writing it though,it was funny-

Requested.

Read On.

--------

George fixed his long black skirt for the last time and admired his devilishly handsome looks before he walked out of the room.

Yes. A long black skirt.

"Hey Geo-GAHHH!" screamed a red head who jumped and landed on his butt.

"Jeez, calm down Ron-" said George wiggling his eyebrows.

"Y-Y-you -you-r-e-y" stuttered Ron who was wearing a blue uniform, with a pair of silver handcuffs, attached to the top f his pants. 

"A policeman-Ron, you could do better-!" stated George eyeing Ron's dodgy costume.

"Father sent it!" he defended. 

"Ofcourse YOU would wear it though-Father also sent me a fireman's costume-WHO would wear that when you can be a female vampire-??!" said George, rolling his eyes as he flipped his fake hair extensions.

"A female vampire." stated Ron dumbly.

"Yes a female vampire!"

"I thought you were a dragon-"

George's eyes widened and he opened his mouth to say something when Fred walked through.

"Hola." he said nodding to George, smiling slyly. 

"Why is Fred smiling slyly-??" asked Ron warily

While they bickered George fixed his dress and started walking down the steps. Everyone was milling around, talking and laughing at each others costumes. 

Yes it was a costume party. Being held by the Hufflepuffs. 

George walked past the people who nodded or complimented his attire.

He grinned. No one would dare to judge one of the Kings of Pranks. 

He stepped out of the common room and made his way to the Hufflepuff common room. 

He wondered what his girlfriend was dressing up as. 

As he enetered the commonroom, the party seemed to be in full swing. Kids were shrieking and laughing at people, drunk or just dancing their heads off. 

He looked around for Y/N. 

He was hoping something along the lines of a devil. His pupils dilated at the thought. Maybe she could dress up as a stri-

"GEORGIE!" cried a voice. 

He rolled his eyes. 

It was Angelina.

He turned to see her smiling brightly while she held a trident.

She just had to be dressed as a devil-

"Hey-"

"Do you like my costume?!!"

"Uhh yeah!"

"Aww, your blushing!!"

"Maybe because your top buttons are undone-"

"Oh no, its meant to be like that-"

"And im not blush-"

"GEORGE!"said another voice behind him. He smiled as he turned to come face to face with a shower.

Shower.

A SHOWER-?!

"A SHOWER-??!" cried George staring at his beautiful girlfriends cheeky face.

He walked up to her and admired her costume. She was literally wearing a shower. 

Plastic walls surrounded her with a curtain which could be adjusted. A tap was hanging at the top. 

"My girlfriends a shower.."muttered George grinning madly. 

"I love your costume!" she squeaked and went to hug him but only succeeded in hitting him on the head. 

"Oh." she muttered.

Obviously she hadn't thought of that.

"No worries!" he said and leaned forward to kiss her lips. But she moved so insted he ended up placing his lips on cold plastic.

"Argh!" he cried, and Y/N burst into laughter, her E/C sparkling.

He smiled back. 

Merlin, I have the best girlfriend-

Y/N grabbed his hand and led him to the centre of the common room. 

They were dancing there. She shouted something over the loud music. 

"WHAT-?!" he cried

She rolled her eyes. 

"YOU WANT ME TO DACE WITH YOU-?" he cried as she made futile movements which looked like dancing. 

She nodded and smiled. 

He tried dancing but the moment he took a step forward his dress caught underneath his feet.

He shouted as he went sprawling on the ground. 

People stared. 

Y/N laughed. She tried bending over but the walls around her prevented her from doing that. 

She too joined him flat on the floor.

Her eyes widened and George cracked up. She turned red. 

She propped himself up and looked at her, half leaning over her.

"George!" she said through her gritted teeth. 

He smiled and pulled her up. He then moved the curtain away from her and kissed her fiercely. 

She yelped as he slid his tongue into her mouth. Behind him, he could hear people 'ewwing' but he didn't care. He felt ravenous today. 

They continued kissing when he broke off and frowned. Her costume was preventing him experiencing the best kiss with her. 

"Nope, this is not a good time to be making out." she stated, popping the p. 

He nodded and went to lift her shower ( A/N : *shakes head* I don't know where this is going-)

When she jumped and pushed him away. 

"George stop lifting my shower-" she paused as she took into account what she had just said. 

He smirked at her face. She didn't know but she had black lipstick all over her lips. 

He pulled her back gently and kissed here again. Making sure to kiss her cheeks, forehead as well. Soon her whole face had black smudges on it. He started trailing to her neck when she pushed him and went to wipe her face. 

She pulled her hand away to see black smudge on it. Her eyes widened as she looked back at him. 

"GEORGE WEASELY!" , she shrieked ,"I am going to kill you, you, you-you VAMPIRE-?!"