Hidden Feelings | Newt Scamander | Fantastic Beasts

"I'll send you a copy ...okay?" said Newt Scamander his handsome eyes shyly looking at her . He was trying very hard not to make eye contact with her E/C eyes. " That-that would be g-great " she said slowly trying not to cry . He was going. Leaving her alone in America. Well there was her mother but lets say she wasn't on such good terms with her. That was how she had met Newt. Or fallen for him.
Flashback
"Your a worthless , dumb witch!" screeched her crazy mother. Ever since her father had died her other had lost it. She would beat her,shout and then suddenly become worried for her. In other words ,she had gone crazy. All of her sisters and brothers had left her. She was now all alone with a woman whose grief had become the worst of her. Her mother came up to her and slapped her hard on her face. She fell on the floor hard , her eyes filling with tears. "Mother!" she cried biting back so many things she could've said to her. She got up and fled hearing her angry screams from behind her. She ran out of the house and straight into a young man who was hurrying across the street holding a briefcase."oof!" said the man as she crashed into him causing his briefcase to go sliding. She landed on top of him. The young man looked up and when she saw his face her heart gave a little dance.He had the most beautiful blue eyes which she got lost in. For a second. " Are you okay miss?" he asked in a British accent that made her want to go screaming her head off. " Yes! I'm okay ," she said quickly ," are you" . The man shook his head . She gave him a confused look." Miss you are not all right"...he brought up a hand to her face and wiped away a tear. A gesture that made her heart go crazy.He grazed her cheek which was red from the slap her mother had given her. He gave her a look " Your not okay miss..your hurt!" he said . " Its ..okay...im used to it." she replied. Then she realised that she was still on him. She got up and stuck out her hand for him to help him. He took it graciously, when his skin made contact with her she felt electric shocks climb up her arm. He got up dusting his coat .She shook his hand firmly shyly making eye contact with him. " My names Y/N " she said shyly.He smiled and replied" Newton..but just call me Newt " .Suddenly they both heard a click and Newt turned quickly still holding her hand and they both started as something....black and furry cam out of the case." What..is that!" she exclaimed. He quickly put a hand to her mouth and then put his finger to his lips. He then slowly stepped forward when the furry black creature looked up and ran. Newt jerked forward trying to catch it , letting go of her hand in the process, and fell on top of...nothing. He looked up annoyed to see a black end disappearing around a corner. He sighed and looked up to her." I still not sure you are okay miss ..but would please help me find my beast?" he asked gently. She looked back . There was nothing left for her at home but pain. She looked back at Newt and nodded smiling. His face broke out in a grin.He got up and took her hand."Then we must get going" he said picking up his briefcase with his other.They stood there staring into each others eyes when she broke away smiling. He looked away too and said" well...we better get going.." she nodded and they started walking .
FLASHBACK OVER

Newt turned his back to her and started walking away from her on to the ramp that led to the boat. Y/N looked down blinking furiously to keep her tears at bay.Then she felt a gentle touch on her arm and looked up to see Newt."You..you wouldn't mind if I happen to deliver the book p-personally?" he said smiling shyly. Her face broke into a grin " I-I would love that" she whispered.