Part 5 | Truth Hurts | Suga/Min Yoongi| BTS

A/N: AHAAH IMMA MAKE HIS NAME FROM SUGA TO YOONGI NOW IDK-I PREFER YOONGI MORE, even though i have been using Suga for the other parts.

Sorry for any mistakes!

~*~*~

Her hand found its way up to her lips and she touched them gently, her heart beating fast.

My first kiss, stolen by a man I don't even know. Thought Y/N.

She took a step forward and suddenly a whif of cologne caught her nose. She froze. 

She had smelt that before.

Its-It-Its Yoongis-

Her mind started racing. 

She tilted her nose back and took a deep breathe in.

Its Yoongi's Morning Cologne. On me.

Her heart raced as well as she understood who had kissed her. 

But why-?

~~*30 minutes later*~~

The boys rushed out of their rooms and piled back into the hallway. Y/N was still in a daze. 

She had no idea what to do. 

Doesn't he hate me?

I thought he hated me.

He hates me.

But he kissed me.

She looked up to see everybody there but Yoongi. 

Anger suddenly settled in. 

"Does that idiot think I'm a toy or something. Bully me around and then kiss me? " she muttered to herself and Jin raised his eyebrows. 

She shook her head as he opened his mouth and turned away. 

"Lets go." she said quietly as they walked out of the hallway.

She was done with it. She wouldn't be their toy anymore. Not anymore.

~~*2 days later Yoongi's POV*~~

Yoongi stared at her H/C hair as she furiously walked past him, her hair hitting him on the face as she hurried past him, angry. 

He caught a whif of her perfume and his heart raced.

Did she know about his lips on hers?

Her lips had felt so luscious on his and they had only been there for less then a second. His heart raced just at the thought of his mouth devouring hers for, his hands roaming her-his face turned red slightly. 

What the hell was he thinking?

No, he was thinking right.

It was more than just a crush on her. Everytime he saw her, his heart nearly jumped out of his ribcage. 

That kiss had been the most nerve-racking move he had ever done.

Not even performing in front of thousands would reach the nervousness he had felt when he had gone into kiss her. 

Shaking his head he walked into the main room to see Namjoon waiting for everyone and watching Jin fuss over Taehyung.

"No! Let's goo already! What the hell are you doing with that!" he exclaimed as Taehyung tried to fix his bandanna. 

"Aish! Calm your farm, im just-"

"-the stylists will fix you when we get there!" Jin said cutting him off.