I have to do this | Harry Osborn | Amazing Spider man 2

W/O = Weird Obsession........H/S = Hair Style.........H/C=Hair Colour.............E/C= Eye Colour.....Y/N/N = Your Nick Name 

Harry looked at the pretty girl with the dark hair who was sitting at the end of the table.

"Hi." he said looking at her

She looked up to meet his eyes, they were dark. 

"You were my dads assistant ...right?"

She nodded 

"Whats your name?" he asked leaning forward

"Felicia"she replied

"Okay..Felicia..okay........from now on everyone sitting here on this table works for Felicia ..because Felicia works for me." ,he stated loudly,looking around the table,"okay?..good...You may keep your jobs for a little while longer"He smiled sarcastically looking at there baffled faces.

Then someone tapped him on the shoulder and whispered 

"uh..sir..there is a Peter Parker and a Y/N here to see you" Harry's eyes lit up and nodded. He got up and said " Felicia, I want to see every file on this list, every file." She nodded and he walked out of the meeting room.As  he walked to the entrance of the building, a mix of emotions were rushing through him.

 His two-best friends were here to see him. How long had it been? 10 years? He didn't remember. They'll be all grown up like me he thought . He laughed inside . Together , when they had been younger , nearly everyone had known them in the neighborhood. They were mostly known as the "Odd Ones" because Peter was a nerd, Y/N was an orphan who was crazy about W/O and Harry was the son of one of the richest . He smiled at the thoughts of there childhood. 

He reached the top of the stairs that led down to the door to see a young man , Peter , hanging around . He couldn't see Y/N anywhere.Before he could open his mouth to say' hi 'he heard a squeal and a shout . A body rushed at him and collided with him nearly sending him sprawling down the stairs. Arms embraced him and he grinned . It was Y/N . Sh pulled away from the hug , patted him on the shoulder , took a step back and grinned. He stared at the young woman in front of him. Her hair was H/S and H/C , she was wearing black glasses and a pencil in her ear. The only thing familiar about her was her piercing, deep coloured E/C eyes . She was slim with amazing curves , wearing white jeans , a blue top with a jean jacket on top. She was also wearing a silver locket.  To his eyes , she was perfect. His mouth felt dry as he just stared. 

"Is the boy out of words?" said a voice behind him. Harry snapped out of his trance and turned , feeling embarrassed , to see Peter

"Hey man." he said starting to come up the stairs.

"Hey"

"Its been a while ...i saw on the news..i'm sorry about your father."

Harry nodded , not feeling any sorrow though for that man.

"You know , you were so there for me when my parents left so ..so I thought I should..." he left it hanging.

"Uh..man... Im with some people" he said , taking a step back. He heard a sigh and glanced at Y/N . Her hair fell infront of her eyes , which he thought was the cutest thing he'd ever seen.She started walking back down the stairs and joined Peter and the base of the stairs. 

"-Im in a meeting " he continued . He watched as Y/N linked her arm with Peter and they shared a sad look . Suddenly Harry felt a stab of jealously. He was just the same as Peter. Even better he thought . Why couldnt she treat him the same way or at least show him some "love" . A very obvious point suddenly came to his mind. She's been with Peter for ever , for a very long time.....we lost that special bond years ago...when I left.. anger erupted in his mind but left just as soon as Y/N spoke.