Tell me | Charlie Puth

Y/N stormed into the house , wet, from the rain and carrying her laptop bag. She dumped it on the ground and shrugged off her coat , which had turned to wet dump. Angrily she shook her head as she took of her boots.Faintly she could hear singing coming from Charlie's Studio upstairs. The words floated down to her ears

"You've awoken me, but you're choking me
I was so obsessed
Gave you all of me, and now honestly, I got nothing left

I loved you dangerously

Mmmm,mmmm
More than the air that I breathe
Knew we would crash at the speed that we were going
Didn't care if the explosion ruined me
Baby, I loved you dangerously
Mmmm, mmmm
I loved you dangerously ,

"Of course he's singing the stupid break-up song," muttered Y/N angrily.

He was always talking about his ex-girlfriends and how he "shouldn't of said that " and " could've done better," . Always . Anger and jealously started writhing inside of her . Tears formed in her eyes. He never gave her any attention. Never. He was always so busy with his songs. And now that she had stared a new project in her job , she was working extra hours. She was stressed. Tired . And knew that she couldn't keep it up for long. The happy face. The smiling " I'm okay" face. Inside she was depressed and needed somebody to comfort her , tell her that everything gonna be fine"

But she had no one it seemed.

Angrily Y/N walked upstairs into her room. There she angrily,but quietly closed the door , locked it and let her tears out.

Sobbing she undressed and changed into some comfortable clothes, let her hair out to dry and washed her face. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw a girl with puffy red E/C eyes and a upturned mouth. She watched as her bottom lip wobbled so close to breaking down in a pool of tears. Silently she wiped her tears and put her hand in her face. The stress was too much.

**********

After singing for a while , Charlie put down his guitar and looked at the time.

9:50

Y/N should've been home by now.He stepped out of his studio and saw the lights on and her wet boots and coat strewn across the floor. Puzzled Charlie slowly walked out into the corridor. She would've at least said hello or ........done something. But the more he thought he realized that she hadn't been that cheerful lately.

Yesterday she had snapped at him and the day before and the day before. He thought it was just because of work but now he realized that he hadn't seen her beautiful and cheering smile in a while. He walked to their room and put his hand on the door knob.

It was locked.

Worried now he called out "Y/N!".

He heard a scuffle , and after a few minutes the door opened to reveal Y/N . Her hair was wet and a towel was wrapped around her body. Her eyes, to him , looked a bit red and puffy.

'Babe?" he asked

"He-Hey Charlie." she said quickly. Too quickly. He stared intensely at her when she said "what?"

He didn't reply.He didn't reply because he was staring at her eyes. It wasn't just the trick of the light,they were red and puffy.

"You've been crying."

"What?"

"Your eyes they're red."

"No they're not"

"Babe....you wanna tell me whats going on?"

Y/N laughed nervously ."uh....I'm great actually...how are you?"

"Dont try to change the damn subject" growled Charlie. He moved closer to her ,forcing the door open.He walked past her and into the bathroom.The shower was dry except for a few drops . She lied....somethings wrong...why would she fake having a shower? he thought confused.

He looked back at her and saw that her hair and face were dripping.

To cover up her tears

came the answer immediately.

"Y/N there is something your not telling me"

Her head rose and he saw that there were tears streaming down her face.He rushed to her and tried putting his arms around her but she pushed him off. "Babe-" he started but she cut him off.

"Please dont call me that ." She snapped.

"Why not?"

"Because its a lie" she said angrily

"What?" he said confused.

"YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME! " she cried out , tears suddenly pouring out of her eyes.

"What?-No no what are you talking about-" said Charlie

She shook her head,wiping her tears and pushed past him,running back into the bathroom.She closed the door and by the time Charlie got there and tried to open it , it was locked.

"Y/N !!," shouted Charlie,"Open the DAMN door!!"