Who do you love? | Leo Valdez | Heroes of Olympus

HALLO!

Requested on Quotev

Hope you guys like it!

Pls dont forget to comment and Vote! 

;)

-------READ ON------------

Y/N blushed at her boyfriend Leo. He winked at her and made a kissing face across from the tables.

Y/N smiled and looked down at her food . She picked up a cupcake and bit into it.

Her half brother nudged her after a while.

"Your boyfriend's waving again." he groaned

Y/N let out a giggle and snuck a look.

He was making another face.

Y/N choked on her half eaten cupcake.

"LEO!" she shouted red face as everyone around her table laughed their heads off.

He made an apologetic face and Y/N shook her head, glaring.

Oh Gods,Im so lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend.

I love him

He's so cute and funny

***TIME SKIP OF 3 WEEKS BROUGHT TO YOU BY OCTAVIAN WHILE KILLING A TEDDY BEAR*****

Y/N snuggled up against Leo's scrawly body in his bed. He was warm though. And he actually smelt decent today.

"You had a shower." muttered Y/N

He laughed and stroked her hair away from her forehead kissing her forehead.

"si amor." his lips whispered against her forehead.

Y/N groaned.

"Stop speaking a different language and just speak English idiot." she said

"I said yes love." he replied

Y/N smiled to herself but something was holding her back from enjoying her moment with Leo.

Something was wrong. She could feel the tension in the air. The exchange between them. Leo was acting weird. She could tell. He was more gentle and loving towards her tonight. Not in his joking matter. 

She stayed silent though and let him continue stroking her hair. She felt him move his legs in between hers and Y/N twisted so her body was now engulfed within his body. They stayed like that in the bed for a while until Leo broke the silence.

"I love you, I hope you know that" he said carefully.

Y/N looked weirdly at him.

Where were his jokes. His puns. His 'not at all 'serious demeanor. Today he actually looked serious for once . And Y/N did not like it.

Y/N moved up and looked into his soft brown eyes. There was no playfulness in them. He was serious. 

"I love you too Leo." replied Y/N carefully and pressed her lips to his. She felt a sigh go through his body and he kissed her harder.

Y/N pulled away and he smiled.

She smiled quickly and lay back into his arms.

Something was wrong. Terribly wrong. He never would let her break-off first.

Last time Y/N had pulled off first, Leo had chased her around the whole camp because she hadn't let him kiss her till the end. And now they were in bed. He should have been making out with her but Y/N would never let him do that.