Part 4 | Truth Hurts | Suga/Min Yoongi | BTS

Suga brushed some hair out of her eyes and leaned closer. She could smell his morning cologne and she breathed it in, her heart beating fast.

They were just a hairs breadth away from their lips brushing.

Whats going on-?

Is he going to kiss me-?

Why is he saying sorry-?

I though he hated me-?

He said I'm terrible.

WHATS GOING ON-??

Suga suddenly backed away, his eyes on fire. 

"Suga-" she stated, confused and he turned red. 

Y/N just stood their trying to process what had just happened. Suga had gone to kiss her. But-

why-?

She glared at him, regaining her posture and finished doing her shoes and slammed the door open ( A/N: DO DOORS SLAM OPEN- I DONT THINK SO-ANYWAYSS)

She'd had enough of it. She was done. This job only brought her stress. And she didn't need stress in her life. 

She'd already had enough of it. 

She once again, repeating her actions of yesterday walked out of the hotel, but this time not crying but fuming. 

These boys are going to kill me. She thought as she walked onto the path, breathing in the fresh morning air.

Suddenly her phone started ringing. She ignored it. After a few good minutes of breathing fresh air in she checked her phone to see 7 missed calls from Unknown Caller. 

Puzzled she called them back. 

Right before the first ring, they picked up and started screaming. 

"WHERE ARE YOU-??" the voice started screaming. 

"Uh hello-? I'm sorry,Who are you-??" but she was cut off by the screaming voice. 

"SHE'S ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH-YOU SHOULD BE BY HER SIDE YOU SCOUNDREL-"

Y/N immediately shouted back, horrified. 

"Sorry, wrong Number! I don't have a wife because I'm straight!" she cried, red in the face. 

The voice shut up. 

"Oh..thats why you sounded like a woman..." 

"Yeah.."

"I'm sorry!" cried the voice, embarrassed and the call was ended. 

Y/N burst out laughing, and people once again stared at her. She couldn't help it. Oh that call had made her day. The tip of her nose was red and a light blush dusted her cheeks. 

I must be bipolar-freakin mood swings she muttered happily.

 Smiling she turned around to face the hotel.

Jimin's face was poking out of the window grinning and he held out his phone. 

"MORNING!!" he shouted down and Y/N smiled widely, understanding now who that call had been from. 

Oh these boys really are going to kill me.  First they tell me that annoying and how im a terrible manager and then they  make me laugh I hate them so much. 

She shook her head but her smile slowly faded. No. She couldn't keep this up. Her emotional state of mind would soon be ruined if she kept going like this. 

D R E A M || Oneshots & ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara