Stopped | Park Jimin | BTS

A/N: I've written this one differently. Thought I'd try something new. AND YES, THE REQUESTS ARE NEARLY DONE, SORRY FOR PROCRASTINATING AGAIN AND AGAIN-IT seems to be my talent. 

Truth Hurts-Part 3 will be out soon! ;D + i can not wait for DNA to be released like BigHit stahp killing meh with your teasers! JUST RELEASE THE MV!

Read On

---------------------------------

Jimins' heart stopped the first time he saw you. A girl running into her office, late,her hair out, pencil in ear with her bags all being carried in one hand.

Jimins' heart skipped the first time he walked up to you. You had dropped your bag and sworn loudly. Many passers had disapprovingly looked at you.

Jimins' heart lurched when you looked at him as he helped you pick up your bags. You grinned and asked if he could drop them off inside with her.

Jimins' heart jumped nervously the first time he asked you out. He had been coming to meet you outside your office frequently and now he had mustered up the courage to ask you out on a date.

Jimins' heart raced as his lips found yours, for the first time. You up against a wall, with his hands on your waist, kissing each other fiercely.

Jimins' heart smiled as he hovered above you, licking his lips as he prepared himself for what was to come next.

Jimins' heart felt guilty when he kissed someone else. You and him were at a party when he had been reunited with his old 'best-friend'. She had taken it upon herself to make him feel used to her.

Jimins' heart pierced itself when he broke off with his old best-friend and looked up to see you crying as you watched him make-out with another girl.

Jimins' heart became confused as he watched you walk away, sobbing, grabbing your stuff so you could walk back home, in the night.

Jimins' heart broke as he realised what he had just done. Lost the a girl who had been one in a billion.

Jimins' heart ached as he sat alone at home, sobbing his heart out, drinking away his grief and loss, regretting every moment he had spent with his so called 'best-friend'

Jimins' heart writhed with jealously as he spotted you one day sitting in a park, with your head against another handsome young man's chest. He watched as you smiled and he bent down to kiss your soft lips. 

Jimins' heart pounded with anger as he watched you run away from the same young man. You had been cheated on, again. 

Jimins' heart searched for you, every second of his life, trying to figure out where you had run to after you had discovered your now ex-boyfriend cheating on you. 

Jimins' heart cried as he watched you bent over in pain as you sobbed alone, in an alleyway. He ran up to you and poured his soul out, apologising for every reckless thing he had done to you.

Jimins' heart gave up hope as you pushed him away, screaming that you hated him, but then you fell back into his arms.

Jimins' heart sparkled as you slowly fell back to him, spilling the truth how you had always loved him, never hating him. 

Jimins' heart soared as he kissed you again, a kiss filled with only the true love he felt for you, vowing to never make such a stupid mistake ever again in his lifetime.  

Jimins' heart thumped in his chest as he bent down to one knee, while you both were out on a date. His hands brought out a expensive diamond ring only the richest of the rich could afford. He smiled in delight as tears streamed out of your beautiful eyes as you eagerly nodded. 

Jimins' heart laughed when he took out out shopping for your wedding dress. He watched dazzled by your immense beauty as you tried on hundreds of dresses, to find the perfect one. Even though he thought that the really short one that went above your knees and was highly revealing at the top and around the stomach area, was perfect.

Jimins' heart melted as he watched you walk up the isle holding Min Yoongi's arm, your smile lighting up the whole world.

Jimins' heart shouted in utter joy as you both said your vows and kissed, holding each other tightly. 

Jimins' heart admired your sense of taste as you both chose a house for you two to live in.

Jimins' heart clenched as he watched you take off your upper garments to get ready for bed when he suggested that it was time you guys had kids, causing your face to turn red. 

Jimins' heart partied as you announced one evening, as a blushing and stuttering mess that he was going to be a father.

Jimin's heart suffered silently as he watched you go through the hours of labour as you gave birth to your child, wishing that he could take some of that pain away.

Jimins' heart felt like it was in utter heaven as he held his newly born child was handed into his arms.

Jimins' heart barked at his 7 year old child as he ran around the house messing everything up. 

Jimins' heart rapidly beat as he watched you give birth again. And again. Twins

Jimins' heart swelled up in pride as he watched his twins bring home their  first drawing from pre-school.

Jimins' heart grinned as he watched his oldest child come home with a partner.

Jimins' heart sadly watched as you cried over your children all grown up ad leaving the house.

Jimins' heart whooped in happiness as you two decided to go for a walk in the park with your grandchildren. You had many grandchildren now.

Jimins' heart tearfully bade his grand children and his children good-bye as he lay in the hospital after having a stroke. He couldn't bear to look at you, your weeping face as you clutched his hand, crying for him to survive.

Jimins' heart desperately called one last time as you sobbed. He needed to tell you how much you had meant the world to him. You had made his life complete.

Jimins' heart stopped, as he saw you for the last time, hair out, smiling sadly as you lent forward to give him a kiss on his forehead.