Different Flavours | Light Yagami | Death Note

I had this one in my draft for a long time..so i finally finished it!

Hope you like it!

I <3 Light!! 

-Aura Blackwood

Read On

------------------------

Y/N slowly walked out of her class.

She had failed her maths test.

She had absolutely no idea how. She had studied really hard and on the day, the test had seemed really easy.

But her hard work hadn't pain off. 

In a daze, Y/N her boyfriend Light was walking up to her.

She heard him call her name but it didn't register in her brain.

He walked past her, frowning lightly. 

She walked slowly to her locker and got her stuff out, packing her bag. Not noticing the grey clouds gathering in the the already dark and stormy sky, she left her bright pink umbrella in her locker and walked out of school. 

What would she tell her parents?

She was the smartest girl in her year level. And she had failed. This was not possible.

Still in a daze she walked across the road without noticing the car speeding down the road. It stopped inches away from her, horm blaring.

Y/N blinked and then jumped, coming back down to earth and shouted-

"Sorry!!" and scampered off to the other side.

Shaking her head she mentally told herself off.

Get yourself together girl!

She walked past her house and instead walked to a nearby cafe.

Forcing a smile she walked into the warm and cosy aura of the cafe and ordered a thickshake.

The young man at the counter raised his eyebrow at her.

"What-!" she fired at him

"Nothing!, " he said jumping slightly at her attitude,"-just it's so cold and its about to rain and your ordering a cold drink.." he said

Y/N glared at spat back "You get paid for serving customers, not giving your opinions Rave!"

Rave narrowed his eyebrows. 

"You do you know my name?" he asked

Y/N sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Well to start off, I come here every day, plus it says on your name tag.." she said pointing to his tag.

Rave huffed and went back to make her order.

After a while she got her shake and went out, sipping her shake as she went. The moment she stepped out into the cold afternoon, a thunderclap echoed throughout the land.

Rain started falling down heavily.

Y/N swore, pushing a strand of H/C hair out of the way.

I forgot my umbrella. 

She shrugged, cursing her badluck and started walking in the rain.

A few minutes later, after she was drenched, the rain suddenly stopped falling on her.

Puzzled, Y/N looked up to see a black umbrella sheltering her. Her eyes rose to look into the sharp and handsome eyes of her boyfriend, Light.

"Hey love." he said flashing her one of his rare smiles