Kiss Me Back | Tommy | Dunkirk

I LOVE DUNKIRK..THAT'S ALL IM SAYING!

OH PLUS I LOVE FIONN WHITEHEAD HE JUST SO-

OOOKAY .......................0_0....SORRY I BETTER NOT START...

READ ON

---------------

Y/N smiled sweetly at the men that came trailing from the train. But her heart was beating fast. Terribly fast.

Her E/C eyes were searching for one only.

The one she loved more then anything in this world.

Tommy.

The wind was bowing fiercely through her H/C hair.

Her dress was flapping in the wind.

And her tears were threatening to come out.

Calm down..there are many trains filled with soldiers..from Dunkirk..she told herself fiercely.

Her heart jumped suddenly when she saw a young man with floppy dark-brown hair. She took a step forward but the adrenaline rush stopped when it turned out to be someone else.

Tommy!! her heart was screaming, you promised!

Flashback

"Don't leave!" sobbed Y/N into Tommy's chest.

She could feel his heart beating fast.

Too fast.

He placed his arms around her waist and hugged her, placing his nose into the crook of her neck.

"Shhh..stop crying.." he whispered, his lips brushing her cold skin, sending shivers running down her spine.

"Please..Tom." she whispered, low enough for him to hear.

An officers cry came, ordering all soldiers to start boarding the ship.

Tommy looked up and started to withdraw but Y/N hung onto him.

"Baby..please." he whispered

She shook her head, tears falling.

"No..no..you can't..you'll....you'll...." she left the sentence unfinished as she started crying more.

He placed both of his hands on her face and directed her gaze onto his eyes.

"I love you..you know that right?"

"I-I-do."

"Then believe me."

"NO!..I can't"

The officers cry came again.

"I have to go....I'll come back..I promise" he said slowly and he placed a sweet kiss onto her chapped lips.

She went to kiss him back fiercely but he pulled away and moved away.

"I'll kiss you back as much as you want when I get back okay?" he whispered .

Y/N nodded.

"I love you..remember!" he called as he boarded the ship with the other soldiers.

End of Flashback

A few soldiers brushed past her. A few ran past her into crying mothers, siblings and girlfriends.

Slowly the train emptied.

So did her heart.

He wasn't there.

She sobbed and ran up to the empty train carriage.

She ran past them all, calling his name.

She came to the end.

An officer greeted her.

"May I help you?" he asked

"Tommy?" she asked weakly.

He looked confused.

She shook her head and walked past him. He wasn't here today. It didn't mean he wouldn't be on the next.

She went back home.

After 5 days of standing at the train station hoping that he would come, on her last day there, her patience was rewarded.

She had been helping out with the women who were helping some lost men when a warm hand slipped into hers.

Y/N turned and her eyes shot up and met warm eyes.

Her heart stopped.

No one said a word.

Y/N just cried.

Tears started streaming through her eyes.

Her heart was crying with her.

He was alive.

"Shh.." he whispered soothingly as he took her into his arms.

He stroked her hair.

"Shhh."

Y/N sobbed her heart out into his shirt.

After a while she looked into his eyes and placed her lips roughly onto his. She felt his smile as he placed a hand on her back.

They stood their kissing their hearts out. His chapped and rough lips on her aching lips.

Y/N's hand entangled itself into his rough hair.

She could feel dry mud rubbing to her cheek from his, but she didn't care. He was in her arms.

They were finally together.

They stood their kissing roughly and fiercly when someone wolf-whistled behind her.

They broke off, out of breath and he turned her around so he was hugging her from behind, placing small kisses on her neck.

A young man was standing there, grinning.

"I never knew you had a girlfriend, Tommy!" he exclaimed

Tommy grinned.

"She was the only thing that kept me alive." e whispered loud enough for her to hear.

Y/N smiled, brightly and turned again.

"Just kiss me back again okay?" she asked as she place her lips onto his again.

------------

ITS SHORT..SORRY...THANK YOU FOR READING! :)