Part 1 | I Saw You | Wonho/Lee Hoseok | Monsta X

| W | A | R | N | I | N | G | S |: slight MATURE THEMES

"But I thought it was obvious already. I am going to be your first and your last because I am not letting anyone else touch you like that." 

Y/N let her tears openly fall as she remembered that memory. 

Wonho was sprawled on the bed, his legs open clad in tight black jeans with no top on. He let his breaths come back to normal as his heart beat fast. He looked to his side and watched Y/N fold the washing, her hair in a cute messy bun and her face scrunched up as she listenind to the music playing. 

"Babbeeeyyy, come here.." he whined and turned over, propping himself up, too look at her.

She turned to look at him but saw his shirtless, blushed furiously and went back to folding the clothes. 

"We'll get my mother to do that, now come 'ere" he repeated and she continued folding the clothes.

"GAHH Y/N!" he said and flopped back onto the bed. A few minutes later he felt a dip in the mattress as he turned to see Y/N sitting and smiling down at him.

"Gosh your so beautiful.." he whispered and she hit him on the forehead. 

"Wonho stop i-ahh go take a shower now!" she screeched and he laughed deeply and wrapped is arms around her pulling her down to give her a deep kiss, filled with all his love.

"mmmm wonhoo" she muttered against his lips and he moaned in response. 

His hands roamed down to her skirt and slid up and down her thighs. 

His tongue pushed into her mouth and explored her mouth. 

Wonho and Y/N continued making out when she realised something. 

He was pushing it to forward.

No, I can't not like this, she thought.

"Not now love.." she whispered and broke off. He snorted. 

"but like seriously, when then?" he asked seriously and you tilted your head, blushing again.

"I-I-i dont know okay?!" she said and looked away.

"Why?!"

"BecauseIhaventhaditbefore.." she whispered quickly, embarrased.

He laughed and wiped his forehead.

"Im glad then! I'll be your first ayee!" he said grinning lopsidedly, causing her heart to flutter, "But I thought it was obvious already. I am going to be your first and your last because I am not letting anyone else touch you like that." he continued and she looked up.

"I love you.." she smiled.

"As if he'd think like that about me now.." she whispered to herself as she watched him pressed against the girl. 

Y/N had decided to go visit the boys while they had dance-practice but had arrived to se that no one was there. 

She had frowned and looked back at the text Wonho had only just replied with; one minute before. 

Y/N: Baaabbee, when r u coming home??

Wonho: Me and the boys are dancing-don't disturb me

But now she realised how stupid she had been.

Tears slowly poured out of E/C eyes as her heart shattered more and more as he made out with the woman.