| Polaroids and Tears | Scott Reed | 13 Reasons Why

|W|A|R|N|I|N|G|S| i mean its 13 reasons why so like, self explanatory, no self harm/suicide mentioned tho. all the other shizzz is implied.

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

You looked at the Polaroid on the floor. It was a picture of your boyfriend, holding a girls waist making face  at the camera as he posed for a photo with her.  You frowned and turned it over.

There were words written there. 

You think he is loyal to you?

You frowned more, who put this here?

Your head looked up looking around for someone who could have placed it there.

Suddenly arms wrapped themselves around you waist and you quickly hid the polaroid out of sight.

"Hey babe-who you looking for and what was that?" said Scott, kissing your cheek and resting his head in the crook of your neck.

"Ah nothing..don't worry.." you said quickly slipping it into your back pocket on your pants. 

You felt his face frown and you turned and kissed his lips causing him to take a step back surprised.

"Woah.." he muttered grinning wildly.

"Whaat??" you blushed and grabbed his collar to kiss him again when a teacher called out.

"SCOTT REED GYM NOW, Y/N CLASS !!" 

You groaned and he cursed.

"By babe !" you said and he looked at you.

"Don't you have class?" he asked and you shook your head.

"Nah free period, since I did this terms work already" you replied smirking and he rolled him eyes.

"You make me feel so dumb, " he whispered in your ear ", stop being smart."

Then, he strolled off, leaving you at your locker. As he turned the corner, your smile dropped and you pulled out the polaroid, staring at him face and the way his arms were wrapped around the girl. 

What you didn't see was Scott turn back to watch you look down at the polaroid. His footsteps stopped for a while and then resumed. Soon they faded off. The hallway was silent now.

-

Your boyfriend of 6 months wouldn't cheat on you would he? Would he.

Your head looked down more, closing your eyes. You could easily see him with some other girl. You weren't perfect, you definitely weren't a cheerleader, something which apparently every girl had to be to be popular. 

You weren't perfect. He is perfect.

Thoughts surrounded your head as the words repeated themselves in your head.

You think he is loyal to you?

You think he is loyal to you??....You think he is loyal to you??......You think he is loyal to you.You think he is loyal to you.You think he is loyal to you.You think he is loyal to you.You think he is loyal to you.You think he is loyal to you.You think he is loyal to you.You think he is loyal to you.You think he is loyal to you.You think he is loyal to you.You think he is loyal to you.You think he is loyal to you.You think he is loyal to you. HE'S NOT LOYAL.You think he is loyal to you.HE'S NOT LOYAL. HE DOESNT LOVE YOU, YOUR NOTHING. YOUR PATHETIC. YOUR NOT PERFECT. YOUR FAT. YOU SHOULD STOP EATING.You think he is loyal to you.You think he is loyal to you.You think he is loyal to you.HE DOESNT LOVE YOU. HE'S NOT LOYAL. HE KISSED HER. HE MADE LOVE WITH HER. NOT WITH Y O U. YOUR PATHETIC. YOUR RUBBISH. YOUR-