Crush | Will Solace | Heroes of Olympus

OBVIOUSLY THERE ISN'T AN REAL LIFE "ACTOR" THAT PLAYS WILL SOLACE SO I CHOSE AN ACTOR THAT I THINK LOOKS LIKE WILL SOLACE <3! OH AND Obviously the reader cant be a daughter of Apollo since the one-shot is on Will" 

XD

B/F/N - Best Friends Name

Y/N rushed out of the cabins , fixing her hair , which had been put in a messy bun. She ran to the Mess Hall , and rushed to her cabins table. She just sat down when Chiron raised his hands and everyone quietened down. He then recited today's events and the usual lecture on how they had to set good examples for a group of new campers coming in and that they shouldn't light things in fire because "its cool" as Leo had stated before.

"-blah , blah blah" said Y/N's half brother , rolling his eyes and putting his head on the table.She snorted slightly at his attitude and sighed. After Chiron had finished , everyone started talking again and Y/N got up to go get some food. She walked to the table , when she saw her crush , Will Solace also getting some breakfast. Her heart gave a leap as he acknowledged her with a nod and a smile and she smiled back and looked down immediately , focusing on her food . She reached for the orange juice jug when at the same time a pair of hands wrapped around her hand. She looked up to see Will staring widely at their hands touching.

"S-sorry" stammered Y/N removing her hand quickly

"No ..no it was my fault." he assured her and he gestured for her to take the jug first

She smiled and picked it up and poured herself a glass. While she was doing that she didn't notice how pink Will had gone and was staring intently at her.

She put the jug down and said "Thanks." and turned around and quickly back to the table. She sat down not looking up at all to see if he was smiling back or even looking at her . Of course she didn't notice the smile he had given her and that he had opened his mouth to say something , but because she had disappeared so quickly , he was left there with his mouth open.

"Idiot! Will was about to say something!" whispered a voice furiously behind her. She turned to see her best-friend , B/F/N , glaring and pointing to Will who was now slowly making his way back his table , red-faced.

"W-what?" Y/N replied

"He wanted to say something to you , but YOU , being you , ran off quickly!" explained her friend.

"Oh."whispered Y/N,"I'm such an idiot."

"Yes your are!" replied her friend. B/F/N had been shipping the two together ever since Y/N had once bumped into Will . Y/N closed her eyes, smiling remembering that day

A girl quickly ran out of her friends cabin , her long hair flying behind her , she was late , late for an activity that she was meant to be leading. Instead she had been busy talking to her friends.

Chiron had come yesterday to ask her if she could lead orientation for the new campers and she had said yes eagerly but had totally forgotten about it! The girl rushed to the area were the kids were waiting when she felt a body slam into hers . The girl fell on the ground , on her back with a warm body on her , blue eyes sparkling and looking into hers. Blonde hair flopped into the eyes. Will Solace stared down at her. His hands were on either sides of her , holding him up.

"So sorry!" he cried in a deep melodic voice

"I-...its okay" she said back , trying to realize what had just happened. They stayed like that for a few seconds when Will blinked , realizing what he was doing and got up. He held out his hand and pulled the girl up with strong arms.