🌷gif reaction | Sleeping Together | The 100 🌷

B E L L A M Y 

When you poked your head into his tent his heart skipped heaps

When you poked your head into his tent his heart skipped heaps. Seeing his girlfriend every day made him feel so happy but now the way your hair fell in those E/C eyes made him want to grab your hips and lock his lips onto yours.

"Can I come in love?" you asked nervously and he nodded quickly, snapping out of his state.

"Sure...sure.." he said quickly and started cleaning up his mess.

You rolled your eyes and walked in and lay down on his bed, pulling the covers over you, already falling asleep when he went silent.

"Something wrong Bell?" you asked sleepily and you heard a snicker as hands slipped themselves around your waist.

"Nothing love, nothing at all" he replied and you felt legs slide underneath you. His face buried itself into your neck as he spooned you. 

"You should come over like this more often love.."

F I N N 

"FINN!!" you whispered loudly at the boy sleeping with his head on his hands

"BABE-YOUR MEANT TO BE ON WATCH!!" you added loudly but still whispering. 

No response. 

The poor thing.

You walked closer to him, and gently shook him causing his head to snap up. 

"Argh!-Oh Y/N!" he said loudly and you giggled. 

"Finn, your too tired to be on watch-lets go, I'll make Murphy up.." you said and took his arm, forcing him to get up as he silently followed you back to the tents. 

You led him first to Murphy's where you shook him awake. 

"Yo Murphy, your turn !" you said and left , hearing a string of curses coming from his tent as you moved off to Finn's.