🌻Proposals | Percival Graves | Fantastic Beasts🌻

THIS WAS REQUESTED TO ME FROM QUOTEV

IT IS CRAPP

FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEE

~~READ ON :)~ 

Ashli Weasely slowly walked into the room. Percival , or Gravy as Ashli called him had asked her to come meet her at his house. Ever since theyd met , they had formed a strong friendship. They were both mature and smart and slowly Mr Graves had opened up to her like he had never ever done to any other woman before. She giggled at the memory of when they had met

A beautiful red haired woman with her wavy red hair up in a bun , wearing stockings , tight skirt , a blazer and a nice white blouse underneath it , hurriedly ran up the stairs. She was late. So very late for her interview . She had come all the way from England , Hogwarts , to America to get a place to teach in Ivermorny. She was a professor in Hogwarts but had never ever felt accepted there. Why? Because Ashli Weasely was the first to be eve placed in Ravenclaw. Her parents had supported her throughout the whole of her  school years but she had been teased heaps. And now so it happened that her bullies children were being taught by her. 

Ashli arrived at the door and stopped to take a deep breathe. Then she fixed her hair , straightened her blazer and knocked. 

"Come in." said a womans voice . Ashli slowly opened the door and looked inside to a see a friendly old lady wearing a nice pink suit smiling at her through her glasses. 

"Hi,sorry miss im lat-"she started nervously 

A deep voice cut her off from behind.

"-being late is not a good first impression,"

Ashli whirled to come face to face with dark intelligent eyes.

Ashli slowly registered the middle-aged man standing in front of her. He was very elegant looking with his coat and was also good-looking.

He stuck out his hand and said"Im Percival Graves."

Ashli nodded quickly turning red . She had been staring at him for too long. There was something about this man which intrigued her very much. He was very mysterious looking .

Ashli looked around ,coming back out of her past , and called out his name 

"Percival?"

She heard a grunt and scrambling legs as her friend came into view. She giggled , he was wearing a nice black blazer over his pants.

"You look good." she commented lightly 

But every time i see you my heart beats

"Thats not very professional." he commented back making her grin. Ever since Ashli had run into the office wearing jeans instead of work pants her boss had told her off greatly.He was in fact about to fire her when Percival had come and saved the day.

"Calm down sir,we will make sure she wears appropriate clothes next time" he had said to her boss.

He smiled afterwards. When Ashli had actually first met him she had been terrified. The aura that he radiated was strong and mysterious and to her it seemed like he would never grin . But one day she had made him smile and that had broken the boss-employee part. He had treated her always with extra-care and to tell the truth , Ashli really didn't know why.

He sighed and started walking forward. Ashli looked up worried.

"Is there something wrong? Why did you want to see me?"she asked worried. 

Has he found out i have feelings for him?

He shook his head and came to a stop about inches away from her. She could feel his dark eyes probing her face. She looked straight back into his eyes. Somehow his hands had wound up around her slim waist. 

"Percival?" she breathed out

He didnt answer for a while

Then when he spoke his words rang in her ears , it was something she would never have expected to come out of his mouth

"Ashli, you make me feel a way I have never felt before.I have always been cut off to the world , but you-you made me open up like nothing ever,i've never ever-never felt this way about any woman in my life". he paused bringing up his hand and tucking a strand of her red hair behind her ear,"I think I love you "

Ashli just stared back into Percivals eyes , trying to understand what was happening.

"I-Y-You..You Love me?" she breathed out

He didnt answer back

Instead he pulled back and knelt down on one knee

This is not happening

He pulled out a black , velvet box and opened it to reveal a shining diamond encrusted ring.

"My love will you do me the honor of  marrying me and becoming my beloved wife?" he asked

Ashli stared at him and suddenly tears sprang out of her eyes. 

"Percival-I -I will!" she whispered and she rushed to him and he caught her in his strong arms. 

They hugged for a while when she brought her lips to his and pressed it to his.

It was a whole new wondrous experience for her. The feeling of soft lips onto hers.

 They stood there holding each other within their arms for what seemed like forever until they broke off.

"I love you" she breathed.