Part 2 | Truth Hurts | Suga/Min Yoongi | BTS

A/N: Soo i just came to realise- i just happened to make the reader born in australia. Her parents are buried there soo..yeah.im sorry guys..im stupid XD, just deal with it I guess, okay that sound really harsh of me to say that-XD SORRY

OH AND IM GOING TO MAKE A PART 3  & maybee part 4( MIGHT AS WELL WRITE A STORY I KNOW BUT YEAH-)

Im just having SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS!

THANKYOU TO THE READER THAT SUGGESTED ME TO WRITE A SUGA ONESHOT!

plus omg i love the gif, I LOVE U MIN YOONGI! 

READ ON

---------------------------

Y/N emerged from her room, the next day, her face still red. 

She had been crying all night.

But there were many reason why.

BTS, hated her. They thought she was obsessive and was only good for serving their needs. A servant. 

And it was her parents death anniversary. They had died in a car crash, today. Shuddering Y/N wrapped her coat around her frame and quickly made sure no one was out and awake.

They were probably snoring and snored, after coming home late. They hadn't even told her where they had gone. She walked to the living room and picked up her purse and slipped out of the hotel room.

Tears were pouring from her red eyes. A few people passes her staring at her, or looking concern. She tried wiping them away but she failed.

She was lucky, in a way, to be in her home country , while on tour. (A/N: Pretend u live in Australia, Victoria). At least she could go and continue her ritual of going to her parents grave, every year. 

She stepped outside of the hotel room and quickly started walking to the main roads to find a taxi. She tried not to think of the bad things that had been said about her.

When she looked back at the hotel, she caught sight of a head sticking out.

She swore mentally and wiped the tears. It was Jin. He gestured to where she was going and she waved him off. And made another gesturing for his to be quiet. He stared at her for a long time and widthdrew his head from the window.

A tear slowly slipped.

Stop it. she told herself sternly.

She got in the taxi and told the driver to take her to her old home. It was time to go visit the part.

******TEN MINUTES  LATER- BACK AT THE HOTEL( SUGA'S POV)****

Suga  stepped out of his room, his hair ruffeled and head throbbing.

He groaned trying to shake out the uncomfortable feeling. 

"This is one of the worst hangovers I've ever had." he groaned.

"Then you should'nt have drunk so badly last night!" said a stern voice. He jumped and prepared himself to face Y/N but he came face to face with Jin.

Jin had a pan in his hand and an apron on.

"You-cooking-?"

Jin nodded. 

Suga then followed Jin back to the living room and kitchen. (A/N: The ROOMS ARE joined)

"Where's Y/N?" 

"Gone-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN GONE-!"