I assure you | Sam Flynn | Tron Legacy

"Come here let me have a look at your back" said Y/N forcing Sam to sit down. 

"I'm fine Y/N "he said removing his t-shirt.

 Y/N turned red when she saw what was underneath the blue t-shirt. She looked away quickly. Sam laughed. 

"You're so cute" he said with his handsome grin. 

Y/N blushed. "Ah come on babe " he said pulling her over to him. Y/N snuggled into his perfect toned chest . 

She placed her hands on his neck and glided them onto his back. She felt a shiver run through him and she quickly returned her hands back , placing them on her lap, looking down. 

She heard a sigh escape from his lips. " Y/N ! " he protested grabbing her hands again and placing them on his shoulders, causing her to be drawn even more forward , so close ,that their heads were touching. 

Y/N smiled shyly, still not looking into her boyfriends eyes. She squeezed his shoulders and Sam yelped. She quickly looked up to see red marks and grazes running on his shoulder blades and back. 

" Oh sorry!" she cried and got up to check his wounds. "-what the hell were you doing??" she demanded angrily. They weren't that severe but he was hurt. "-ah nothing much" he said . Then he muttered something afterwords.

"-except jumping off a building"

"WHAT!" shouted Y/N quickly looking him in the eyes.

He grinned mischievously 

"Sam, WHAT did you do?" she asked worried but angry

"Nothing."

WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"You heard me the first time i think-'

'-SAM!" Y/N shouted

"jeez girl, calm down . I ain't dead." he said

Y/N huffed and went to go get something.She walked to the fridge and took out some ice , walked back and placed it on his bruises. "arrgh!" he cried , jumping up . He groaned , looking at her. "i don't need that" he said and started turning away.

"yes you dooo!" she said in a sing song voice . She walked over to him , sat him down, or more like forced him down ,sat down on his lap and gently placed the ice on his shoulders.His eye lit up . Then  he groaned and she gave him a look."What?" he demanded.

"your an idiot , you know , jumping off a building" she said in a serious tone.

He smiled and placed a hand on her cheek , flooding her with tingles by his touch.He stroked her cheek gently and wrapped his other arm around her waist pulling her intimately close. His breathe brushed her her neck." you look so perfect when you get worried" he whispered. Y/N blushed hard and looked down.

"why are you so afraid of me? I'm not gonna hurt you" he asked

Y/N shook her head

" I'm not afraid Sam,Its just......." she trailed off

"just what?" he asked bring her closer to him.Y/N looked up to meet his brown eyes and said" I don't understand how you..you-im just scared you'll leave me one day" she said hastily . He looked at her, hurt. "Y/N , babe i will never leave you, ever in my entire life , you are the most beautiful,caring,lovely and smartest girl I have ever met" he said bringing his hand up to her chin and tilting her head forward.

"I love you" he whispered and placed his lips onto hers , sending her heart into scatters. There was no point. Maybe I shouldn't be scared of him. She thought . She let the ice fall down and put her hands around his neck pulling him on top of her. She fell down on the couch , his body on top of her, kissing her gently , he placed his arms on either side of her , so he could keep himself up.His kiss was gentle and caring , as if all he ever wanted was her and that's what she gave him. Slowly Sam broke off grinning like a mad man. 'You've never kissed me like that " he said.Y/N blushed. he started leaning forward again to kiss her when a knock on the door interrupted them.They turned to see Alan staring at them through the window.His face was red. Sam laughed and got up , helping her , and walked to the door , opening it.

'I assure you, nothing happened."