Nevermind | Merlin | BBC Merlin

Y/N stared at the cute boy . He had amazing blue eyes and dark hair. But she was way to nervous to go talk to him . Especially when he was the servant of King Arthur. She watched him as he walked past her holding pots and pans. Where was he going ? He continued on his way . She sighed and went back to sewing a dress.

************************MERLINS POV*******************

Merlin looked back to see the pretty girl he had been staring at before sewing a dress." So that's what she does "Merlin said under his breath as he watched her carefully out of the corner of his bluest eyes. She was very beautiful . She had E/C eyes and H/C hair that fell down her shoulders. To anyone she would just seem normal but to Merlin this beautiful girl was...beautiful! He continued staring at her as he walked away from her when suddenly he heard a shout . Something or someone collided with him causing his head to hit a pan or something. " OUCH ! " he shouted as he fell back the pots and pans all falling everywhere. He heard laughing to see some guys walking past him. He looked up to see a man with a annoyed face rubbing his head.

 " Watch it where your going kid " he growled and walked past him and happening to kick him in the process. 

Merlin groaned . Then a face appeared above him. It was the girl . 

" Hey are you okay ? she asked in a melodic voice. 

" Do you sing ?" he asked suddenly. The girls face changed from smiling to confused. 

" W-Why are you asking me that question ?" she asked back.

 He didn't answer but he caught a glance at her chest in her dress. Considering she was leaning over him. He turned red . She immediately pulled back and he moved his neck so he could still see her blushing face. " I guess your fine " she said quickly and turned to walk off when he shouted " wait !" She looked back. Merlin quickly got up , his head still throbbing. He stumbled over to her and stuck out his hand. " Merlin ..whats your name ?" he asked . The girl blushed furiously and shook his hand smiling brightly and shyly.

 "Y/N " she replied happily.  

"That's a beautiful-n-name" he stuttered back

She grinned and then they both realised that there hands were still together .

They stared at there hands together and looked back up to each other . Y/n smiled sweetly.

Wow she's really pretty  he thought as he looked into her E/C eyes. 

"uh.....um..I have to go." she suddenly said removing her hand from his and furiously looking down , going red again

'y-yes." he said back

then she giggled

"your funny Merlin." she said

"oh! I have been told that plenty of times." he said with a tinge of humor 

She grinned ans turned her back to him as she went back to her stool. He smiled giddily at her when a sharp voice broke through his thoughts

"MERLIN , WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" cried Arthur charging through the midst of the people , wondering around

He jumped and shouted "COMING!!" and ran to him. He stood there and glanced over his shoulder

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" he shouted into his ear

He followed Merlin's gaze to Y/N and his eye brows rose in mock surprise

"YOU -"he started but Merlin grabbed his shoulder turning him around

"-never mind Arthur lets go back , shall we?"

THAT SUCKED

SORRY

IM TOO TIRED....