Part 3 | Truth Hurts | Suga/Min Yoongi | BTS

A/N: I LOVE THIS SCENE IN DOPEEEE

omg plus DNA WAS AMAZINGGGGG

SUGA YOUR BLUE HAIR KILLED MEH-UTTERLY  K I L L E D  ME

Read On

________

Y/N quietly slipped into the house, not wanting to cause any attention. Not that they were meant to be awake anyway. 

It was 1:45am.

Her taxi had been stuck in traffic.

She  slipped in, nervously. How would the boys react-? Jin knew. She was pretty sure he had told Jimin as well as she didn't mind. The rest-? No. Suga-? NO WAY.

Oh Suga, I hate you, why are you so harsh towards me? But then again. You make my heart race-? thought Y/N, tucking a piece of hair away, behind her ear. 

She placed her bag on the table and went to the freezer, took out an ice-cream container and plopped down on the couch and started eating. 

She thought over the past events of her life.

School, being bullied.

Parents dying. 

Being abused by her uncle and aunt, who had been forced to take care of her, after her parents death.

Her first boyfriend, cheating on her.

Being told, behind her back, how annoying she was.

Being told to go die.

And now this.

Why is my life so miserable-?

She sniffled. 

But Im going to stay strong. I dont care what they think of me. I don't want to know the truth. I-

"Your back-!" said a voice, cutting into her thoughts.

Y/N looked up to see Jungkook, standing there, rubbing his eyes. 

"Hmm." she nodded and looked away. 

Great now she had to explain everything to him. Plus why was he awake-?

"Why are you awake? It so late, or early, I should say-" Y/N asked.

"OH, I was waiting for you, in my room." he answered.

Y/N's face heated up.

"Oh.' he said quietly.

Y/N looked away.

"Where were you-?" he asked.

"Somewhere-" she replied,not wanting to tell him anything, yet.

"Okay, don't worry, you don't need to tell me where you were, I understand." he said slowly and Y/N looked back at him, and mustered up a smile. 

"Why are you crying-?" he asked quietly.

Y/N doubled-back.

"Crying-?" she repeated as she touched her face. It was wet with tears, streaming from her face. 

"Oh." she whispered lost.

Jungkook came and sat down next to her, close. Too close. She didn't mind it.

He wiped away her tears and took her spoon from her hands.

"Jungkook-?" she asked quietly and he grinned mischievously, as he scooped up some ice-cream and popped it into his mouth. He licked his lips and Y/N felt something turn in her heart.