Want her back | Suga/Min Yoongi | BTS

A/N: IM JUST A BIT OBSESSED WITH YOONGI, CALM DOWN.I THINK U GUYS COULD TELL ANYWAY-I'VE WRITTEN A BIT TO MANY MIN YOONGI ONESHOTS FOR A VARIOUS X READER BOOK BUT WHO CAREEEESSSSS-ohkay too many capz lock-

I LOVE HIM. HE'S PERFECT, ANYWAY..

YEAH, So pretend that the Teenage Choice Awards also feature authors ( do they, i don't know but anyway-)

yeah, I LOVE YOU MIN YOONGI, I LOOK UP TO YOU, YOU ARE MY LIFE, ohkay, im Talking to myself, anywayy

yeah

SORRY AND LUV U ALL.

OH Plus I've made reader with curly hair, but then she straightens it. so yeah. THOUGHT YA WOULD LIKE A HEADS UP.

READ ON

___________________________________________________________________

Y/N - A nerdy and geeky  girl who has been Yoongi's best-friend since they were in kindergarden together. She has grown up to become a successful author and has written many books. Y/N had fallen in love with Yoongi but he had never shown her any interest in his love-life. And after Min Yoongi found out that Y/N had a huge crush on him he became distant. 

They slowly started growing apart as he moved further up in his singing and musical career and as she moved up in her writing career. 

Their both famous in different ways. Y/N- an author for teenagers who is named the 'voice of the voiceless' and Min Yoongi a young ambitious, handsome singer within a boy band called 'BTS'.

Y/N is a famous person within the world of the dreamers.

Whilst Min Yoongi is in the world of the idols.

And then there was an awards ceremony 9 years after Min Yoongi and Y/N had parted. An awards ceremony called the 'teenage choice awards' which featured singers, authors, speakers, dancers. All of the people that teenagers had voted on to be picked for their award.

Y/N had been nominated for the best author of the year. Is she won that award, it would set her life. 

And Min Yoongi, along with his band, BTS, had been nominated for the Category of the Idols. A category for people who were also looked up to and  were VERY famous. Also people, who teenagers worshipped.

~*^*~

Y/N fixed her dress in the mirror. 

It was a long black gown. She had a shining black necklace which rested on her neck, with one shining diamond, around her neck, in the form of a choker.She had swinging long black earrings to go with her choker/ necklace. Her curly hair was straightened and out, flowing down to waist. 

It was revealing, around the stomach area, jealous girls would have commented. 

"Maybee, its just a bit uhm, revealing" she said to herself, grinning in the mirror.

But she was a young woman. And she had never worn anything like this before. She could be free, tonight.

She had actually been thinking of wearing jeans when her friend had turned up screaming and holding a bag which had contained the black dress.

"OMG you HAVE to wear this!" she had squealed and thrown herself inside Y/N's house. Then she had told Y/N what to do with her hair and makeup. Her friend was a fashion-designer so Y/N had expected it. 

Even though Y/N still felt as if she was over-doing it. It wasn't the prom. But it was the biggest ceremony/award presentation of her life. If she won. Her life would be set.