Hamster Rage~Amaimon X Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Amaimon [ D i s t u r b i a ]

(Y/N)=Your Name

(L/N)=Last Name

(F/M)=Favourite Music

"Why can't you contain him Mephisto!", I shout at him, his asshole of a brother, has been annoying me for weeks. Thanks to Amaimon, I just came back from the Vatican, the third freakin time! I'm a demon, so yeah I'm kind of like Rin but with gold flames instead of blue. I've got a demon tail and fangs, making me more fun to 'play' with. But for some reason, even though he makes me angry, I can't help but have a slight crush on the earth king, well, major crush

"I'm trying (Y/N), maybe if you calmed down he wouldn't want to play with you", He states, making a wave of anger rush over me, stay calm the clown says.

"Stay Calm! he destroyed my entire house, twice!", I yell back, Mephisto sighs, he is a great friend of mine, I've known him for awhile. But I never seemed to get along with his brother Amaimon, but Rin and Yukio are pretty chill. I don't know how, but Mephisto knows that I have a crush on his brother, not making my situation any better.

"Don't worry, I think I know what to do with him", The clown states with a devilish grin, hopefully the cause of the grin is just toward Amaimon. Otherwise I'm screwed, that grin has gotten me into a lot of trouble, thanks to Mephisto of course.

"Oh and before you go, I hear you are looking for a part time job", He says, his grin not disappearing from his face any time soon.

"Yeah, what about it?", I question with a sigh,

"I know somewhere you can work", The clown states,

~

"The Pet Store", I say, raising my eyebrows at Mephisto, his devilish grin returning as he nods. I mean I'm pretty good with animals, and they seem pretty chill, well the nice ones anyway. I find them more easy to deal with then humans, well, a lot more.

"You start work today, have fun", He states cheerfully, stepping into his pink limo and driving away, leaving a trail of dust. I sigh in annoyance, putting one headphone in my ear, and listening to (F/M). I walk in, a Ding, of a bell is the only thing that greets me, and alerts my presence. As an elder man walks towards me with a genuine smile on his face, welcoming me.

"Welcome, you must be (Y/N) (L/N), I'm Joe", He states, I nod in response, looking around the store. Noticing everything you would pretty much find in a normal pet store. Well this is except for the green hamster, whom has piercing red eyes. I walk around the shopkeeper and towards the small animal, my curiosity getting the better of me. I bend down, getting a better look at the mysterious creature. It just stares back at me, I tilt my head at it slightly, as it copies my movements.

"Do you want to hold him?", Joe questions, a glint of hope in his tone, what is up with this hamster. I continue to stare at it, shaking my head slightly and standing back up.

"I don't think it wants to be held", I state, Joe looks me up and down, and nods in response.

"That one doesn't like anyone", He says with a sigh of annoyance, rubbing the back of his neck. Wouldn't blame it, being held, cuddled, judged and sent to a new home against your free will, sucks.

"I'll be right back", Joe adds, leaving me in the company of the mysteries hamster, that keeps staring at me.

"That guinea pig is a brat, it has bitten me twice now!", A girl shouts, holding up her hand where her fingers had red marks on them. I'm guessing she works here, considering she is wearing a cap with the logo on it. Blonde hair flowing down to her stomach, and judgemental brown eyes.