Attending To An Angel~Yukio X Angel Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Okumura Yukio Character Song - Dedicate (Eng Sub)

(Y/N)=Your Name

"(Y/N) is that you?", Rin questions, I nod and smile at my dear friend; I haven't seen him in two years. He laughs and embraces me into a hug, I giggle and hug him back.

"It's been soooooo long", He whines, I laugh and nod, sighing once we pull apart from each other.

"Are you going to this academy as well?", He asks eagerly, I nod and then smile once I see Kuro.

'(Y/N)!'

"Hiya Kuro", I state with a laugh, as Kuro jumps into my arms, I stroke his fur and giggle once I hear him purr.

"Wait...you can understand him?", Rin questions, I freeze and nod slowly, crap that was a dead give away, oh well that's one way to tell him.

"Well of course, she's an angel", A familiar voice states from behind me, I turn around and see...Yukio. I smile and so does he, Kuro jumps onto Rin's shoulder as I embrace Yukio into a hug. He laughs and hugs me back, resting his chin on top of my head. But all too quickly, we pull apart, I force back tears and look the brothers up and down. I've missed them so very much, and Shiro's death had only made it worse. The old man helped me a lot, with my powers, mental and physical state, basically everything.

"Well then, we will show you the dormitory", Yukio states with a polite smile, I nod and return the smile, walking beside them with a sigh. Watching as Rin widens his eyes and gives me odd looks, hah he's not the first. I love Rin like a brother, however Yukio is another love story. But then again, who could blame me for liking him?

~

My footsteps echo through out the old dormitory, alerting my presence sooner then I would like. I walk into the kitchen with a small yawn, quickly grabbing my phone out of my pocket and checking the time 4:32AM. Yukio and Rin are probably still asleep, Beep, Beep, oh well, it looks like I have another mission anyway.

~

I fly forward with a small groan, my healing powers are having a hard time with this bullet, must be poisoned. Some say "No one would want to kill an angel", but they're most definitely wrong. I was hunted for most of my life, until Shiro saved me. But now that he's dead, I'm being hunted again, and I don't know how I'm going to protect Satan's sons like this. They'll just end up dead too, or have more problems with the Vatican. I had used my wings to fly here, hoping to get to the dormitory as soon as possible, and I have finally arrived. Knock, Knock, I sigh and lean against the old dormitory for support, hoping I won't get any lectures on being 'safe'. It's around midnight, annnd my phone is flat, so I couldn't really contact anyone, ahhhh why am I so stupid. (A/N-I literally say that all the time)

"Who could be visiting this late", I hear Rin say with a yawn, and Yukio then hushing him, he's a smart kid. Someone knocking in the middle of the freakin night can be a bad thing, especially for the sons of Satan himself. I hear a creak as the door is slowly opened, revealing a protective Yukio with a gun is his hand.

"Good evening", I greet with a weak smile, Yukio frowns and puts his gun down, rushing towards me with a worried expression.

"What happened to you?", He questions, reaching out towards my wound with concern, I wince and shake my head slightly.

"Poisoned bullet", I state, gritting my teeth as Rin picks me up with little effort, like I'm as weightless as a feather. And speaker of feathers, my wings hurt like hell, crap!

"Easy on the wings", I command,

"Sorry", Rin replies, carrying me inside and into the kitchen? While Yukio grabs medical equipment. I groan as my wings slowly make contact with the hard, cold table.

"Rin her wings are sensitive, be careful", Yukio commands, as Rin gives me an apologetic look. I smile weakly as dark spots cloud my vision, great after one day and I manage to nearly die, how will I ever protect them. I fight to stay awake, but sooner then I think, darkness consumes me into nothingness.

~

I jolt awake, and immediately regretting it as pain shoots through me, I groan and lay back down.

"Take it easy, you have severe injuries", A familiar voice states calmly, I blink away my blurry vision and gaze at...Yukio. I sigh and look down at my bullet wound, noticing a bandage covering the injury.

"How long have I been out?", I question,

"Three hours", He states, I slowly nod and gaze at my wings, gritting my teeth so I don't cry out in pain. Angel wings are incredible sensitive, great for a pat, but terrible for injuries. And speaking of my wings...

"I'm going to need to attend to your wings", Yukio says with a reassuring smile, obviously wanting to know my decision on this. With the things he's been through...but he still manages to be a kind gentle man.

"Go ahead", I reply with a sigh, he nods and immediately starts working, being as gentle as he can. I watch him with curious eyes; Shiro taught his sons well, very well. Just thinking about the old man brings tears to my eyes, he didn't deserve to die...DAMN SATAN!

"I'm not hurting you, am I?", Yukio questions with a frown, I chuckle and wipe away my tears.

"No, I'm...I'm just thinking about Shiro", I state with a smile, he nods and walks over to the sink to wash my blood off his hands.

"Who did this to you?", He questions in a serious tone, I sigh and shake my head, I don't want him involved in my...problems. Yukio frowns and dries his hand with a towel, and walking over to me with a sigh.

"(Y/N) I'm serious, who did this to you?", He questions,

"It doesn't matter Yukio", I reply, and immediately regretting my answer, hoping I won't get a lecture.

"They shot you with a bullet", He states, rubbing the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"Y-Yeah", I manage to say, sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck in response.

"And damaged your wings", He adds with a sigh,

"I can handle it", I state with a reassuring smile,

"(Y/N) let me help, please", He says, placing his hand on my shoulder as a comforting gesture. I slowly nod and look down with a sigh, perhaps he could stop the hunters, perhaps he could help me. I suddenly feel soft, gentle lips on my forehead, sending a jolt of comfort through me.

"Don't worry my love, I will protect you", He states, as my eyes widen in surprise, I hear him chuckle and embrace me into a protective hug. Well, both of my problems have been sorted; he's an amazing person, need I say more?

A/N-Sorry if you didn't like it, and if I took too long to write this oneshot (I've been on holiday, so my writing will be crappier than usual, so sorry)  ~Waiting For Requests~