Exhausted~Drunk Yukio X Reader~Oneshot

Video: Yukio Okumura - Monster AMV

(Y/N)=Your Name

Some people say that Yukio Okumura would never get drunk, nor drink more then one bottle of beer...boy were they wrong, so very wrong.

"(Y/N), just one moooore", Yukio slurs, daring to raise the beer bottle towards his lips, I immediately snatch the bottle. Throwing it into the bin, with an unamused expression on my face as the clang of the can echoes throughout the pub. At first I thought seeing Yukio drunk would be comic relief, but I was so very wrong. After awhile it kind of got sad, he would state his feelings and cry about Shiro. Of course being the terrific girlfriend I am, I have been staying and comforting him.

"Buuut (Y/N)!", He whines with a hiccup, raising his hand as if his beer was just out of reach. I sigh and rub the bridge of my nose in annoyance, feeling a headache growing by the minute.

"Come on, let's go home Yukio", I say with a sigh, feeling the satisfaction of going home and getting a decent rest. I stand up, gently stretching my arms and legs.

"Just one moooore, pleeeeeeeaaasee!!", He begs, stumbling off his chair, and falling to his knees, and changing his drunken stance to lazy begging position. Yukio is a quiet and polite person, but when he's drunk he can be as loud as raging storm.

"No Yukio, let's go home and get some rest", I plead, placing my arms under his and hoisting him up. He sways and tumbles right into me, I groan in annoyance and hold him steady.

"Even my own guuuurlfriend is disappointed in me!", He states with another hiccup, as a sorrowful expression clouds his drunken mood. I sigh and gently kiss his cheek, ignoring the stench of alcohol that seems to radiate throughout the air. So much for toxic chemicals.

"I'm not disappointed in you, I'm just tired", I state with a reassuring smile, his face lights up, like a kid on Christmas morning. His immediate action is to embrace me into a hug, which nearly knocks me over. But luckily a rounded table is behind me, steading my body from falling over.

"I looooove yooou soo much!", He slurs, lazily kissing me on the top of the head, and holding me tightly.

"I love you too Yukio. But we really need to get going", I state, shifting my position so I'm slightly carrying him; Using my arm to support his weight.

"Do you need help, Miss?", A young man questions, walking up to us with kind brown eyes and a polite smile. Yukio glares at the young man, like they were long time enemies or something.

"Get away from my guuuurlfriend!!!", He hisses, clenching his fist and staring down the polite young man. However, the helpful man just sighs and glances at me questioningly.

"Ummm no thank you, sorry for the interruption", I reply with an apologetic smile, he nods and smiles back knowingly.

"Very well, have a good night", He states and wanders off towards the pool table, I sigh and glare at Yukio.

"That's right yooou better staaaay away!!!", Yukio shouts, causing people to give us disapproving glances. I hush Yukio, and take a cautious step forward, testing Yukio's weight as I walk. I slowly build a momentum, and we leave the pub within...ten minutes. Unfortunately, we don't have spare money for a taxi...so I guess this is going to be a long walk.

I groan in annoyance and start walking, thankful that it's summer and it's not raining down on us. Each step causes Yukio to sway, forcing me to side step or tumble forward with utter clumsiness.

"(Y/N), demonssss are real...sssshhh don't teeell annnyyyyone", He whispers, placing his finger on his lips in an attempt to keep me quiet. I roll my eyes, but can't help but smile in amusement...even though I feel a headache growing.