Reassurance~Bon x Rebellious Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: ☆ZERO☆

Y/N=Your Name

B/F/N=Best Friend's Name

WARNING: This story has suicide content, please read at own risk! And know that you are all unique and wonderful! So, keep your chins up, and show everyone your beautiful smiles!

The pink haired pervert yelped. Falling with a thump onto the tiled floor. Dripping red stains covering each and every part of his body. Staring down the culprit with wide frightened eyes, and shaking uncontrollably.

"N-No, please don't do this!" The victim begged, while wincing at the sound of a loud and menacing cackle. He suddenly let out an ear-piecing scream.

"Shima stop being such a sook!" I state with a laugh before chucking another bucket of red paint on him. He tried to dodge the paint but ended up getting covered in more paint.

"Why did I need to be the victim today?!" Shima questioned with a loud groan, standing up slowly and eyeing me cautiously.

"Because you stole my food!" I snap with my hands placed on my hips, glaring at the idiot.

"Okay! Fine sooo-oorrry! I won't steal your food again!" He promises with a pout, in response I roll my eyes.

"You always say that, but you never live up to your promise!" I exclaim with a sigh, while Shima just shrugs with a sheepish expression.

"Shima, you should know not to mess with (Y/N) by now." A familiar voice says behind with a disappointed sigh. I smile genuinely as I feel arms wrap around my frame and embrace me into a heart-warming hug from behind.

"Hiya Bon!" I greet with a giggle, leaning onto him slightly as he rests his chin on my head.

"Oh, so you blame me! But not your girlfriend that through a hell load of paint on me!" Shima argues with a growl, however soon enough his face contorts into another sheepish expression. I picture Bon's challenging glare with another giggling escaping my lips.

"Fine, fine. Sorry again. I'm going to go have a shower." Shima states before walking off, grumbling annoyingly to himself.

"(Y/N) you need to clean this up you know." Bon states with another sigh, I groan and glance at the freshly red painted floor.

"Rin is begging for my help with his homework, so I'll see you later okay?" He says softly, while gently kissing me on the head. I turn around and give him a peck on the cheek.

"Alright, same spot by the gate?" I question with a loving smile, he nods with a matching smile making it's way onto his face.

"As always." Bon confirms, he reassuringly kisses me onto the forehead before parting ways with me. As soon as I glance at the mess I've created I smirk mischievously.

"Hope the cleaners don't mind the new decoration!" I state before jumping out of the window and landing of the ground with a slight stumble. I chuckle to myself and start walking around the school, placing my hands in my pockets I feel something scrape against my fingers. I pull a scrap of paper out of my pocket curiously. Unfolding the note I gasp at the words I'm reading.

Dear (Y/N),

I'm sorry, but I just can't take it anymore. The bulling has only gotten worse and now my mother is terribly sick. Thank you for being the greatest friend I've ever had. Goodbye.

Love (B/F/N)

I drop the note and full out sprint towards the main building, trying not to let any doubtful thoughts get through to me. God damn it! I knew something was awfully wrong with her this morning. I didn't know she was going to plan to kill herself! As I reach the main building I notice a figure standing on the highest point. My eyes widen in fear, I sprint faster towards the building and start climbing the side of it. In the process of rushing I stumble quite a lot, resulting to me wasting more time and cursing to myself. Once I finally reach the top of the building I'm panting heavily, but that doesn't stop me from running towards my dear friend. I try and push myself to run faster, as I notice (B/F/N) close her eyes and spread her arms. Just before I can reach her, she takes a step forwards and falls. I shout out to her, jumping off after her and grabbing both her arm and the edge of the building. I yelp at the sudden wait pulling on my arm, wincing and gritting my teeth as well.

"(Y-Y/N)!" My friend gasps, tears spilling from her eyes at the sudden realisation of what she has done. I huff and swing her towards the ledge, with great luck she's able to grab onto it. We both heave ourselves onto the building, our breathing raspy.

"If the teachers won't do anything about this. Then I bloody will!" I shout out loud, earning a chocked back sob from (B/F/N).

~

"We're with you"

"I can't believe she tried to...do that!"

"What are we going to do to those bloody idiots?!"

"Are you alright?" Bon says over the shouting and rioting from my friends and cram school classmates. I nod and smile gratefully as he pulls me into a hug, stroking my hair gently as I let out a sigh. I bury my head into the crook of his neck and allow a few tears to run down my face.

"It's okay, everything will be okay." Bon hums in a gently voice, gently kissing my head to help calm me down. Everyone else in the room quietens down, and return to shouting words of encourage to help cheer me up. I giggle and slowly pull away from Bon slightly, wiping away my tears and nodding.

"I'm okay, just a little shaken up." I state with a reassuring smile, earning another sigh from my boyfriend. He nods in return and kisses my forehead, and gazes into my eyes.

"Now let's go prank those bastards." Bon says encouragingly, caressing my cheek with a smile.

~

"Ready?" I whisper quietly to Bon, he nods and gives me the thumbs up. I grin and cut a rope with my pocket knife, watching as slime is sent flying onto the horrible students that bullied my friend. They all let out a squeal, even the boys that think they're so rough and tough. I chuckle and cut another rope, watching as strips of rainbow paper fall onto them. They all try to run, but the doors are suddenly shut with a booming slam, and locked thanks to my classmates. Bon, (B/F/N) and I are peeking just outside a window, laughing madly.

"Last one..." I mutter to myself, handing my pocket knife over to (B/F/N), she grins eagerly and cuts the last rope. Suddenly fire ants and fake spiders are sent flying at the crowd of bullies, as Rin and Shima finally unlock and open one of the doors. They all trampled out yelping and crying out, running to the nurses office while squirming and flicking off ants. We all meet up back at the Okurmura's door laughing uncontrollably.

"You got that on record Konekomaru?" I question with a grin, swinging an arm around (B/F/N).

"Sure did (Y/N)!" He replies with kind smile, glancing at the camera resting in his hands. (B/F/N) chuckles and smiles gratefully at each and every one of us.

"Thanks guys. Thank you all so much." She states softly, while everyone smiles softly in return.

"Tag you're it!" Shima shouts as he taps (B/F/N) on the shoulder and runs at full speed away from her. She gasps and tags a dumfounded Rin with a giggle, and runs away close behind Shima. Bon laughs and gently laces his fingers with mine, gently squeezing my hand. I smile lovingly up at him and squeeze back.

"Thanks for everything Bon." I beam, gently pecking him on the lips and earning another reassuring kiss on the forehead.

"Anything for you (Y/N), anything for you." He states with a dazzling sparkle lighting up his eyes. I giggle and embrace him into another heart-warming hug, snuggling into his comforting embrace happily.

'Your eyes are like mirror to me. I can see my soul in them and I can find love for me in them.'

A/N – Hope you liked this oneshot peeps! I have enough requests to finish this book, but if you have any more I will add them to my new 'Various Anime x Reader Oneshots' book that I'm creating. I've been trying to finish this book before school. Next oneshot is a Mephisto x Reader. Thank you all for reading my oneshots book!