Thank you!~Everyone! x Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Sleeping at Last - Saturn (Lyric Video)

(Y/N)=Your Name

Another boring day. I couldn't find any of my friends. None of them! It's like they all got up and left! Was there a school camp I didn't know about? Was Amaimon playing with other demons? I just still can't believe I couldn't find any of them! At the moment, I'm walking towards the tree that I usually sit at. The tree that gives me a place to sit, and let my thoughts flow through my mind. Or perhaps the opposite, to let thoughts escape my mind. I smile as the breeze picks up, my hands placed gently into my pockets. However, as I arrive there I hear hushed voices and whispering, as I turn the corner my eyes widen in shock.

"Surprise!!!" My friends cheer with streamers popping and flowing through the air. I laugh in excitement and gaze around at my surrounding...They set up a party...For me?

"W-What is this?" I question, gazing at my whole-hearted smiling friends with utter astonishment.

"We wanted to thank you of course!" Mephisto beams, walking over to me with a grin, he ruffles my hair softly. Then wraps his cloak around me gently, as my eyes widen in excitement, oh my god I'm wearing Mephisto Pheles' cloak!

"F-For what?" I ask curiously, staring at my friends with wide eyes once more.

"For everything." Bon states with a genuine smile gracing his lips, he embraces me into a hug. I hug back with a sigh of comfort, only to pull away to be hugged by Rin.

"E-Everything?" I question again, embracing Rin into a warm and appreciated hug.

"Everything." Rin confirms softly, pulling away with a loving smile brightening up his face.

"We all needed to show our appreciation." Yukio exclaims as he gently wraps his arms around my frame and pulls me closer to him.

"So thank you (Y/N)." Yukio adds, as I hug him back with the same amount craving for the loving moments a hug can bring someone.

"I might not know much about human emotions, but I do know that I love you (Y/N). And as said by many, we all do." Amaimon states with a small smile as he awkwardly embraces me after Yukio pulls away. I giggle and wraps my arms around him in return.

"Thanks, Amaimon." I whisper softly, letting go after a few seconds to only be hugged by both Shima and Konekomaru.

"I may be a pink haired pervert, but I know when to thank the people I love. To thank my family." Shima chirps as he nuzzles me slightly, I hum and hug both of them back.

"Well said Shima! And I may not be that confident, but I too know when to speak up and show my love for someone. So, thank you (Y/N)." Konekomaru chimed in as the three of us pull away, loving smiles dancing on each and every one of our faces.

"And thank you all for doing this, for being there for me. Supporting me and creating such happy memories that I've shared with each and every one of you." I praise, while wiping away a few tears of joy I hug Shiemi, Shura and Izumo. I couldn't be any happy right now, with the people that I can call family. The people that I can call home.

~

Amaimon hands me a chocolate bar with a small smile, I can tell human emotions are still a challenging thing for him. But I appreciate that he tries so hard, who wouldn't?

"Thank you Amaimon!" I say with grateful smile and placing the wrapped chocolate in my pocket, then I pull him into another warm embrace. He immediately wraps his arms around me, being exceptionally gentle with me. I sigh in comfort and bury my head into the crook of his neck, swaying slightly to the music.