Complete~Amaimon X Neko Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Immortals - Amaimon - AMV

(Y/N)=Your Name

(H/C)=Hair Colour

(F/C)=Favourite Colour

I woke up to the morning breeze flowing through the windows, with comfortable warmth welcoming me. And of course Amaimon, annoying me to get up and play with him.

"(Y/N), I want to play", He states, poking my cheek repeatedly, I smack his hand away and snuggle into my blankets. Amaimon grips the sheets, and yanks them away from me, making me shiver.

"Amaimon", I whine, but he just ignores my whines and picks me up, I glare at him, my ears flat against my head.

"I want to play", He repeats, I grumble and jump out of his arms, gesturing for him to leave so I can get changed. I quickly change into (F/C) t-shirt and denim blue jeans, and putting on my (F/C) converses. I brush my (H/C) hair, and finish other bathroom accessories before I open the door. Revealing an impatient demon, whom lifts me up and carries me out the window.

"Amaimon!", I shout at him, he just ignores me and continues to jump from roof to roof. I clutch onto him tightly, not wanting to fall from this height, damn these demons. Once he stops we're in Mepphy Land, I sigh in annoyance, of course he would take me here. I jump out of his arms and glare at him once again, my ears flat on my head. I could see his mouth twitch up a bit, he's obviously amused at my current mood.

"What do you want to do?", I question with a sigh, which might have been a terrible mistake...

~

"Amaimon it's ten in the afternoon!", I state,

"So?", He replies,

"I'm exhausted!", I whine, suddenly an idea popped into my head, making me jump up in excitement.

"Amaimon close your eyes", I command,

"Why?", He questions, tilting his head in curiosity,

"Just do it", I say with a shrug, he sighs and nods, following my command and closing his eyelids. I hold back a laugh, taking off his jacket and running away with it. I immediately go into a shadowed area, where a building is covering me from being found.

"Open your eyes!", I yell, hearing it echo through out the fun park that Mephisto had created. Luckily I have a clear view of where he is, watching as the demon opens his eyelids. Amaimon looks down and notices his jacket is gone, whipping his head around in response. I giggle and run home, using the shadows to my advantage. I can be sneaky if I want to, then again I have mastered that skill, I could call myself a ninja. I have great skill in most things, but I always feel like something is missing in my life, I still don't know what it is.

I quickly open and shut the door to my home, running to my bedroom and shutting the door behind me. I laugh and fall onto my bed, I guess that's payback for exhausting me the whole day of playing games. And speaking of being exhausted, I yawn softly and let my eyelids droop, sending myself to deep sleep.

Amaimon's POV:

I really shouldn't have let (Y/N) command me to close my eyes, I should have known better. I jump from roof to roof, seeing if she's hiding in the shadows or using any resources to hide from me. Then again, she seemed tired before, perhaps she ran home, WITH MY JACKET! I rush to her house, opening the bedroom window, and jumping through it. I immediately find (Y/N) on her bed, sleeping soundlessly, her expression less guarded and body position less tense. Noticing that she is wearing my jacket, obviously using it as an object to keep her warm. Without my consent, my expression and mood softens, a small smile gracing my lips. A warm feeling rises within me, maybe I should ask brother what this feeling is.