No One Messes With My Queen~Mephisto X Angel Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Crazy | Mephisto pheles

 (Y/N)=Your Name

"(Y/N), you are hereby claimed as dangerous",

"I haven't hurt anyone!", I state,

"But you could",

"No, I wouldn't", I protest,

"We have no use for danger",

~

I groan, continuing to walk forward, the Vatican clipped my wings, and drained my power. Then they drop me off at some random place, forcing me to walk and catch rides. I only just arrived at true cross academy, it hurts, it hurt so much, pain radiated through me. I could barely breath, let alone move, but I keep pushing myself forward, hoping Mephisto hasn't removed forests, and mountains to find me.

I use the corridor halls to steady me, keeping myself from collapsing onto the cold, hard ground. Once I arrive I knock on the door, even though it sounds stupid since I'm Mephisto's wife. But then again, he could be in a meeting or talking to Amaimon.

"Come in", A familiar voice says, but it sounds a little grouchy and serious then normal. I open the door and quickly close it, leaning against the doorframe for support. My beloved turns around, his green eyes widening once he sees me, rushing over. I fall into his arms, softly groaning in response, I feel so tired.

"(Y/N), what happened to you?", He questions,

"What did this to you?", He growls, obviously angry and wanting to kill anyone who hurt me.

"Vatican, they t-took my wings", I state, tears threatening to spill, but I force them back. Mephisto sighs in response and gazes at me with a saddened expression.

"M-Mephisto, it hurts", I managed to croak out, he gently lifts me up like I'm as weightless as a feather.

"Don't worry my love, I will get your wings back", He states, carrying me to our room, and softly placing me on the bed. I whimper, Mephisto hands me some painkillers, I gratefully accept it. This should make me drowsier then I feel at the moment, maybe I will get some rest. My beloved lays down next to me, gently embracing me into his arms. He strokes my hair, every now and then he kisses my forehead or lips, trying to comfort me.

"They said I was dangerous", I say, he breathes in and out, trying to control his anger for the Vatican.

"You're not dangerous my love, you're beautiful, intelligent, kind, and the love of my life", He states, it might sound a little cheesy, but I don't think he really cares, as long as it makes me smile.

"What are we going to do?", I question with a sigh escaping my lips, still feeling terrible for what they said about me.

"I'm going to get your wings back, meanwhile you should rest", He says, gently kissing me on the forehead, I nod and yawn softly in response. Snuggling closer to my beloved, not feeling as much pain as I did before.

~Mephisto's Pov~

How dare they take my lover's wings, how dare they upset her, how dare they hurt her. She has been nothing but kind, she has never killed any human, nor innocent demons. She doesn't deserve this, and she never will, the Vatican should know better. I gently kiss my love on her forehead, hearing a soft hum as I let go and stand up. I will make her happy, I will get her wings back, I will release her from this pain.

~

"Mephisto Pheles, why have you come?",

"You already know why", I reply, my voice low and deadly, making them shrink back in fear. Good, they should be afraid, they should be terrified.

"If you are here for your wife's wings, then don't bother",

"She doesn't deserve this", I growl, feeling anger boiling inside me, they should know better then to mess with my queen.

"She is dangerous",

"(Y/N), hasn't hurt anyone", I point out,

"But she could, if she wanted to",

"Anyone could hurt anyone, that doesn't mean you punish them for it, (Y/N) is innocent", I state,

"Maybe now, but not in the future",

"This is unfair and you know it, give her wings back, or I will be your biggest threat", I growl,

"F-Fine, but one mistake, and her wings are gone forever",

"Very well", I say,

~(Y/N) POV~

"How?", I question in disbelief, feeling energy and power flowing through me, and powerful, strong wings. He must have horrified the Vatican to get them back, at least they know how dangerous he can really be.

"No one messes with my queen", He states with a soft smile, I return it immediately and embrace my beloved. Protectively wrapping my wings around him, meanwhile he rests his chin on my head. Stroking my hair and gently kissing my forehead, as I smile in response. Glad that I have my powers back, my wings back, my king and lover by my side.