Surprise~Yukio X Pregnant Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Yukio - Tomorrow

(Y/N)=Your Name

(D/N)=Daughter's Name

(F/B)=Favourite Breakfast, or whatever you wanted at that moment

I wake up to the touch of a soft breeze, and light shining through the curtains, with the smell of (F/B). Suddenly feeling soft, gently lips on my forehead, smiling in response.

"Good Morning sweetheart", Yukio says,

"Morning", I say with a small yawn, Yukio chuckles and helps me stand up, I guess I'm going to need to get used to that.

"Breakfast is ready", He states, I nod in response, letting him take my hand and guide me to the table. Obviously he helps me sit down, and grabs our breakfast for us. I hum in delight, he is a pretty good cook, although Rin has mastered that talent.

"I'm glad you like it", He states with a chuckle...

~

"Soooo, you guys need help with the party?", Rin questions,

"Yes, would you like to cook?", I ask with a smile, already knowing his answer, chuckling as he nods eagerly.

"Sure! Since you need my help and everything", Rin states slyly, I shake my head slightly and guide him to the food we had just brought.

"Here, we went shopping, go crazy", I say with a laugh,

"But not too crazy, Kuro keep an eye on him", I say, Kuro 'meows' in response as Rin gives me a half hearted glare. I chuckle and turn around, to be greeted by pink smoke. I wave it away, expecting none other than Mephisto Pheles, also known as Mr Faust.

"Well good morning (Y/N)! I've come to help set up this magnificent party", He states, bowing and taking off his hat, I nearly giggle at the sight of his purple hair. Even though I have seen Mephisto many times, his one curl always seems to make me smile.

"It was going to be magnificent, until you got here", Rin mumbles, I hold back a laugh, trying not to point out how much he got BURNED!!!

"At least I have other talents then just cooking", Mephisto points out,

"Hey! At least I can actually cook!", Rin snaps back, I chuckle and shake my head at the two.

"Thanks Mephisto, we could use all the help we can get", I state, he smiles and places his hat back on his...purple haired head.

"It would be my pleasure, anything for the happy couple", He says, giving Rin a glare before walking off to finish the preparations. I suddenly feel gently arms wrap around me, obviously I already know who it is.

"Did you invite him?", Yukio questions,

"Nope", I state, Yukio chuckles and rests his chin on my head with a sigh escaping both of our lips.

"No kissing in front of me!", Rin demands,

"We're not", I state,

"You were thinking about it", Rin points out, gesturing for us to step away from the kitchen. Knock, Knock. Yukio and I walk to the door, which obviously reveals the gang; Bon, Shima, Konekomaru, Izumo, Sheimi, Shura and etc.

"Hi", I say with a small wave,

"Hello, please come in", Yukio says, politely opening and closing the door behind them.

"Need help setting up?", Bon questions,

"Thanks, but I think Mephisto has it covered", I state, leading them to the backyard. And it would seem he did a fantastic job to! Streamers, tables and chairs, candles, decorations and etc.

"Wow",

"Awww",

"Brilliant",

"Amazing",

"Yes I am, but please save the compliments for later", Mephisto states, again bowing and taking off his hat.

~

"You ready?", I question, we're about to find out what gender our baby is, and I already have names rushing around in my mind.

"More then ready", He states, my husband takes my hand, and we both press the same button. Pink streamers explode everywhere, laughing as Yukio lifts me up in the air and spins me around. Once he finally sets me back down, his lips connect with mine. I smile against the kiss, sliding my hands around his neck, as his arms wrap around my waist. Everyone cheers, but I can only seem to focus on my beloved. As we pull apart, and rest our foreheads against each other's, our smiles widening.

"We're going to have a daughter", Yukio states,

"What's her name?", Rin questions,

"(D/N), her name is (D/N)", I state, Yukio immediately pulls me into another kiss, making the moment more enchanting. Feeling like the happiest person alive, happy to be with my husband, and my new daughter.

A/N-Sorry if it's terrible and too short ~ I've been trying to do homework, and I didn't want you guys to wait longer for this oneshot~ :\