Competitive~Bon X Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Bon Tribute (In The end)

(Y/N)=Your Name

Darting left and right, dodging the reapers attacks as best as I can. My quick movements confuses the creature, my knowledge out thinks it. I am the best in my class, knowledge, fitness, exorcising, everything! I study everyday, since the day I was four years old. Let's just say I had motivating parents, well not anymore, they were killed by Satan when I turned seven. Ever since then I have been more determined to become an exorcist, the best exorcist.

"Very good (Y/N)", My teacher states, pulling the lever, making the demon jolt back into it's cage. I climb up the ladder, a sly smile gracing my lips as I turn to Bon. We both made a bet, to see who did the best, we're really competitive, and I won.

"I went easy on you", Bon states with a huff, crossing his arms over his chest.

"So did I", I reply, Bon scoffs in response, as I take a quick drink of water, soothing my mind.

"Take a break kids, I have a mission", Our teacher says, running off, a trail of dust behind him.

"I will be right over kitten!", The teacher yells, I nearly choke on my water, cringing as our teacher disappears from our sight.

"Did anyone else here him say, kitten?", I question,

"Is he even allowed to do that?", Rin adds, I shake my head in response, I don't believe he is. I notice the reaper is out of it's cage, jumping about the place. The sly smile returns, if you look it in the eye, it will revise your past, if you're weak it will attack. Ever since I was seven I have been able to hide my pain, so I might be a little suicidal, meh. But I sometimes practise, by using reapers of course, I've gotten pretty good at it.

"I bet you I can look that reaper in the eye, without it attacking me", I state with a sly smile gracing my lips. My competitive class mate, Bon, just laughs at me.

"I bet you can't", He says, my smile just widens, mentally telling him 'are you sure about that?'.

"Just watch me", I reply, he frowns and shakes his head slightly at my courage, or stupidity, either way. I slide down the edge of the pit, walking right up to the reaper, staring at it.

"(Y/N)!", Bon yells, detecting worry and concern in his voice, while I'm mentally laughing. The demon slowly turns around, looking at me dead in the eye. I just stare back, as memories of my parent death and other horrifying memories flash in my mind. Sweat falling from my head, tears stinging my eyes, I quickly force them away.

"Nice try", I state to the demon, as it turns back around, slowly jumping away from me. While I'm frozen in place, tears threatening to spill, I turn away from the crowd of students, as tears start falling down my cheek. I quickly wipe them away, breathing in and out before I head up the ladder. Bon with his eyes and mouth wide open.

"I told you I could do it", I say with a weak smile, doing my best to cover up my pain, I'm competitive even in the worst situations...

~

"...Bon and (Y/N) will go left", Mr Okumura commands, our entire class is splitting up to try and find a mid level demon. And of course I got paired up with my other competitive classmate, Bon. Speaking of him, after the class was out of sight, he kept giving me odd looks.

"How did you do that?", He questions, I continue to walk forward, a hum for my response.

"The reaper", He adds, I sigh and shake my head slightly, what a way to start the mission.

"Practice", I mumble, but it was loud enough for him, turning my attention to him as his eyes go wide.

"That's cheating", He states,

"Is not",

"Is too",

"Hey you didn't say any rules about not practising", I point out,

"Probably because I thought you weren't that suicidal!", He shouts, I was about to argue back, until we heard a low growl. The demon was just thirty metres ahead of us, well there goes our plan of surprise. As the creature charges at us, we quickly dodge out of the way.

"Great Job Bon", I state, rolling my eyes in annoyance,

"Shut up, it wasn't my fault!", He replies, being competitive isn't all that great, since the demon took our argument as an advantage, charging directly at Bon. Fortunately, I notice the attack, pushing Bon out of the way, with a grunt for his response, while the demon draws a ragged line across my stomach. I groan, falling onto my knees, holding my hands over my wound to try and slow down the bleeding.

"(Y/N)!", Bon shouts, I detect worry and concern in his voice, which can be surprising to strangers. All too soon, black spots cloud my vision, my eye lids drooping themselves close. I struggle to stay conscious, as darkness, devours me.

~

I feel myself wake up, the comfort of sort sheets and a soft breeze, that is until the pain comes rushing back. I force my eyelids open, softly groaning, whipping my head to look around the room. I notice that I'm in my room, the window is slightly opened, and Bon...is sleeping on a chair next to my bed, holding my hand. I slight blush forms on my cheeks, a smile gracing my lips.

"Bon", I say, moving my arm to shake him, hoping my voice and the movement will wake him from his slumber.

"Suguro", I say, I hear him mumble something, then he flutters his eyelids open. Shaking his head to clear his vision, his expression turning into the familiar look of worry and concern once he spots me. 

"(Y/N) are you alright?",He questions urgently, 

"I'm fine, what about you?",I question with a reassuring smile, Bon gives me the 'seriously' look.

"I'm not the one that got injured", He states, I roll my eyes and nod in agreement. 

"Why did you...save me", He questions sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why wouldn't I?", I reply,

"I thought you hated me",He states, his muscular hands now in his lap, gazing down in shame.

"Competitive, yes", I state with a sigh,

  "To hate you, no", I add with a small smile, he looks back up, returning the smile. Suguro glances at my lips, slowly leaning in, even though he is tough and a hot head, he can be a big softy. His lips make contact with my own, his hand supporting my back, as I close my eyes, perching on my elbows. Lightning shoots through me, competing with him in a different way. Our lips moving in sync, parallel with each other,expressing our emotions without talking. As we continue to kiss, reality decided to compete, leaving us gasping for air when we pull apart. We continue to breathe in and out for a few minutes, with a comfortable silence surrounding us. 

"I'm assuming that was a tie?", I question with a laugh, Suguro joins in, resting his head against my own. 

"Maybe we should compete more often", He states, leaning in to kiss me again, feeling safe and unbelievable competitive, in his arms. 

(A/N)- If you want give me some request, I'm starting to run out of ideas!