Stay~Sick Yukio X Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Yukio Is Too Easy For Shura

(Y/N)=Your Name

(F/M)=Favourite Music

"Hi Rin, what's up", I question, curious as to why my boyfriends brother has called me so early in the morning.

"(Y/N) you need to come over quick, Yukio is sick!", Rin states with a sigh,

"I'll be right over", I say, hanging up my phone and grabbing my bag, filling it with work I need to do. Once I have grabbed everything, I put my headphones in and jam away to (F/M), fast walking my way to their dorm. Yukio doesn't care if he's sick, he will still go to work, go on missions. Luckily I can persuade him to stay, it turns out I can be really persuasive. Knock, Knock, I put away my headphones, not wanting to be rude. Rushed footsteps and a few clicks were heard before the door was wide open, revealing an exhausted Rin

"Good you're here", He says, pulling my arm and shutting the door behind me. He literally pulls me, hurrying to get to Yukio, you would think Rin could persuade him. He pushes me into a room where Yukio is trying to get his jacket on, I shake my head and walk over to him. (A/N-Jacket Off! Jacket Off! Jacket Off!)

"Yukio you're sick, have a day off", I say,

"Achoo, I'll be fine", He states, I raise my eyebrows at him, he's not very convincing. I start pulling off his jacket, but he just puts it back on, ignoring his sickness.

"Yukio", I whine, he shakes his head slightly, putting on his glasses.

"(Y/N), I have a lot of work to do", He states,

"Don't worry about it, I will do it", I say,

"(Y/N), you have enough work as it is", He says, I groan in response, maybe he is right about that.

"Yukio, please", I say, using a sad and pleading tone, and showing him the puppy dog eyes for more effect. He stares at me emotionlessly, but we both know who will win.

"Fine", He says with a sigh, I smile and take off his jacket, guiding him to his bed. While Rin is just looking at me shocked, which kind of confuses me.

"Rin, I've done this many times", I state,

"I know, but it surprises me every time", He says, I roll my eyes, and place my bag near Yukio's bed.

"H-Hey (Y/N), do you mind...", He starts to say, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

"You go have fun, I will take care of him", I say with a sigh, he smiles widely at me. Then rushing over and embracing me into a hug, I easily return it with a laugh.

"Yukio if you don't marry her, I will disown you!", Rin states,

"You can't disown me, I'm your brother!", Yukio states, Rin pokes his tongue out at his younger brother, before leaving the room. I shake my head and return my attention to Yukio. He is sitting up, his eyes drooping ever so slightly, he's trying to keep himself awake.

"Sweet heart, lay down", I say, he looks at me with a sigh escaping his lips, lifting the blankets and crawling into bed. I notice medicine near his bed and a glass of water, I guess Rin can be useful at times. I give my lover his medicine and the glass of water, he obviously accepts it. I nod my approval and set up a working space near his bed, so I can get some work done while attending to him.

"I'll be right back", I state,

"Where are you going?", He questions, a hint of worry and concern in his voice. He was bullied, lost his father Shiro, and dealt with seeing demons at a young age. I believe Yukio has the fear of losing the ones he loves, well then again, who wouldn't.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to get some food", I say with a reassuring smile, before disappearing out of the room. Hopefully Ukobach has cooked up some food, that demon can really cook. I have complimented the small demon's food a lot, so it would seem we have established a great friendship.

"Hiya Ukobach", I say with a genuine smile and a small wave, the creature immediately jumps into my arms. I laugh and hug back, feeling great that I managed to be on the demon's good side. Once we pull a part, I notice a smile gracing my friend's lips, obviously happy to see me.

"I need a favour, Yukio is sick", I state with a sigh, he nods and brings out two trays of food. I gently take the two trays of food, smiling at my small friend.

"Thank you so much Ukobach, your food is spectacular", I say, which makes the demon's smile widen, glad to be complimented for its cooking, then again, cooking is love.

~

"Here Yukio", I say, handing him his tray, he gently takes it gratefully, purposely brushing his hand against mine.

"Thank you (Y/N)", He says with a smile, I gently kiss him on the forehead, not wanting to get sick either. I sit on his bed, starting to eat my food, humming in delight. Every bite I took was filled with delicious flavours, I need to compliment Ukobach more. Once both Yukio and I are done, I put both trays on the desk.

"Get some rest", I say, again I gently kissing him on the forehead, it seemed to be out of habit.

"Where would I be without you?", Yukio questions with smile,

"Maybe that should be Rin's line", I say, we both laugh at my comment, Rin would have a hard time taking care of Yukio. Then again, they're brothers, but we're lovers. 

(A/N)~I hope you are liking this book so far! ~Okay the next oneshots will be;

1. Yukio x Sick Reader

2. Mephisto x Angel Reader

3. Father Rin x Sick Mother Reader

Blue Exorcist Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें