Ugh! Woman Problems~Rin X Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Rin - I am only Human AMV

(Y/N)=Your Name

On most mornings I would wake up feeling pleasant and comfortable. With the soft, gentle breeze brushing against my cheeks, and the love of my life holding me in his arms. But this isn't one of those mornings. I groan in pain and clutch my lower stomach, feeling the source of pain radiating throughout my body rapidly. Periods. They freakin suck!!!

"Rin", I whine quietly, reaching my arm towards the other half of the bed. However, I only feel the slightest bit of warmth of where his body once laid. I groan again, and slowly open my eyes...it's Monday. Ahhh screw it, I'm taking the day off. Any woman teacher would understand, and the men are going to get a whole day rant about how much 'woman problems' suck and destroy lives!!! I try sitting up, but of course my period pain kicks in again and forces me to fall back down. I yelp in pain, clutching my lower stomach tighter and gritting my teeth. This is going to be one long and painful week.

'BANG!!!'

I jump slightly in shock, wondering what the alarming sound was...I assume it was the front door, since I can hear thumping footsteps running towards my room. I wince and dig my nails into my stomach, feeling the burning ache growing each time. My bedroom door is suddenly forced open with such power, that it rattled the house. I whine and look up and towards the intruder...and of course it's Rin. He's panting and sweating uncontrollably, he rushes over to me and places bags onto the bed. I tilt my head curiosity, what the hell did he go out and buy this time?

"Sorry I took so long. There was a huuuuuuuuge line up", He states with a sigh, quickly grabbing out...all of my favourite sweets? And a heat pack?

"Here", He says with a reassuring smile, placing the sweets beside me and gently kissing the top of my head. I sigh in comfort and smile lovingly at Rin.

"You actually got up early. And went to the store to buy this for me?", I question in disbelief. The fact that Rin got up early is most definitely a shocker to me. But how did he know I was having my time of the month? ...oh.

~Flashback~

Rin: Hey (N/N)! y are u not at schul?!

(Y/N): Shark week. Soz sweetheart.

Rin: Whats shark week? We r not at the beach silly.

(Y/N): Ummmm Rin. Shark week is another way of saying period...

Rin: Period? Whats that?

Rin: Oohh...

(Y/N): Rin?

Rin: I forgot u get those! Want me 2 visit you after schul? I will bring food.

(Y/N): Yes, please.

Rin: See u later princess. I luv u!!

(Y/N): I luv u too!

~End Of Flashback~

"Yes. Because I'm such a terrific boyfriend", He points out with an utterly proud grin.

"WAIT!!! HEY I GET UP EARLY SOMETIMES!!!", He states with a cute pout, I chuckle and shake my head in response. Delayed reaction much. But the moment is ruined, by the excruciating ache in my lower stomach.