Neko Neko Nii! ~Neko Rin X Neko Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist) - Demons [AMV]

Rin is NOT a demon in this Oneshot! And thank my friend Shanae, AnimeAngel_12 for helping me in this chapter!

(Y/N)=Your Name

(H/C)=Hair Colour

(H/L)=Hair Length

(F/C)=Favourite Colour

I flutter my eyelids open, yawning softly as the morning breezes soothes my nerves. I rub my eyelids, clearing my clouded vision, and then finally turning my attention to my clock, 10:23AM. And it would seem I slept in, thankfully it's the weekend!

"Nya~", I say, scratching my soft ears slightly as I stand up, walking over to my bathroom to have a nice warm shower. Today I'm visiting Rin and Yukio Okumura! So I'm really excited to see my friends. I put on denim blue jeans, my (F/C) long sleeved shirt, and converses. Leaving my (H/L) (H/C) loose, as I skip my way to their dorm. After gazing around my surroundings, I quickly reach my destination. I gently knock on the door, hearing rushed footsteps and the clicking of locks before the door is wide open, revealing a cheerful Rin.

"Hey Rin", I say with a small wave, smiling at my cheerful friend, he returns it immediately.

"Hey (Y/N)!", He replies, closing the door behind me as I walk into the abandoned dormitory. The smell of food welcomes me, which obviously means Rin and Ukobach have been cooking! We walk side by side, delighted to taste their home cooked food.

"Hi Ukobach", I greet with a smile, the small demon immediately jumps up to hug me, I obviously return it. We both have a wonderful friendship, and this includes me complimenting the small creatures cooking. We pull apart, noticing that Yukio has walked into the room, smiling politely at me.

"Well hello (Y/N), it is nice to see you again", He states, I walk over to Yukio, hugging him gently. He returns the hug, pulling away to see his smile slightly widened.

"Would you like to join us for lunch?", He questions, knowing me of course, I nod enthusiastically.

"I would be delighted!", I say cheerful, food and seeing my friends is definitely on my 'favourite things to do' list. After excitedly watching Rin and Ukobach preparing food, I finally taste it. I hum in delight, Rin and Ukobach work really well together when cooking, they should start up their own restaurant!

~

"Thank you for the food Rin and Ukobach, it was delicious!", I state, they smile at my compliment, they both love having good feedback on their cooking.

"You should come around more often", Rin says, while the smaller demon nods in approval, looking forward to my company.

"Nya~", I reply with a giggle, Yukio quietly walked out of the room, I'm assuming he has a mission, or Mephisto wants to speak with him.

"We should play a game", Rin says, a glint of joy and happiness flashing in his blue eyes.

"What game would you like to play?", I question, as he softly hums, thinking of a game. Hopefully, the game he thinks of doesn't cause destruction to anything.

"Tag you're it!", He shouts, tapping me on the shoulder and running away, at first I'm frozen to the spot, but I quickly leap into action. Chasing after my hyperactive friend, my tail whipping left and right. Rin leaps onto tables and chairs, trying to throw me off his trail, but I continue to follow him like a shadow. I notice my opportunity and I immediately take it, pouncing on Rin. Landing right on top of him, with a satisfied swish of my tail.

"Gotcha", I state with a soft giggle, he glares at me, as I smile back sweetly. I stand up and pull my friend to his feet, looking around my surroundings just in case we broke anything. Which we have! now we need to answer to Ukobach and Yukio. Rin gives an irritated groan, sitting down on a chair and scratching the back of his ear. I sit down on a chair behind him, lifting my arm and gently running my hand through his scruffy blue hair.

Hearing a soft purr of delight, I smile and continue to pet him. Gently scratching the back of his ears, as his purrs seemed to get louder by the second. After a few minutes of pure delight and pleasure for Rin, to my disappointment I decided to stop.

"Why did you stop?", He questions with a pout, missing the comfortable warmth of my hand.

"Because we need to clean up before Yukio gets back", I state with a sigh, resulting to Rin grumbling in annoyance. I silence his irritation with a peck on the lips, causing him to blush at my actions.

"Don't worry, after we're done I will continue", I say with a reassuring smile, he returns it, jumping up so we can start cleaning, eager to be petted again.

"Nya~",

A/N-Please give me request, I'm running out of ideas!