Time Together~Mephisto x Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Mephisto Pheles [ B L O W ]

Y/N=Your Name

"Yes sir, and when shall this next mission start?" I question with a hum, while shooting the demon that's before me. It snarls and displays it's piercing teeth, before charging head on at me. I readjust the phone in my other hand before leaping out of the way and try to shoot the demon once more.

"Tomorrow, good luck." My boss states before hanging up, I immediately place my phone in my pocket. Sighing once more at the demon standing before, I grab out my sword and beckon the demon to charge. It growls and shuffles its feet challengingly, before charging at full speed. I narrow my eyes and dive under the demon before it's massive head crushes me, dragging my sword along it's stomach. I stand up with a sigh, great now that jobs done. My next mission is to hunt down another demon with...a demon...Mephisto Pheles to be exact. I don't mind him much, he's terrific company especially when it comes to missions.

After packing my bags and double check that my supplies are refilled, I take a taxi to the airport. After going through the trouble of getting everything in order with my ticket, it doesn't take me long to spot the demon clown that I will be working with. For I can already see his charming figure and ridiculous amount pink bags he's packed. I giggle to myself and walk towards him with my jumper hanging over my shoulders.

"Ahh (Y/N) dear! How are you?" Mephisto questions with a smirk, tipping his hat and bowing politely.

"Quite well thank you, and how are you Sir Pheles?" I reply with a kind smile, looking forward to this mission I'll be completing with him. Unfortunately, the demon we're hunting expects to find Mephisto's plane flying across the sky, so my boss ordered us to go on a natural HUMAN flight.

"Please, call me Mephisto dear. And as to your question, I too am quite well. I believe I might enjoy this mission, oh you already know how much I enjoy these little adventures I have with you." He states with a mischievous glint in his green eyes.

"Yes, in fact I might as well say I'm too informed with the fact of how much you enjoy yourself." I chirp with a chuckle, leaning against a pole with my arms placed in my pockets.

"Too true! For I can't help but enjoy your outstanding company." He compliments with a wink, earning a laugh from me. Correspondingly we both hear our flight schedule being called out, and together we head to our plane. Mephisto had called me before, telling me to order for first class. Which is of course the natural Mephisto style of flying on a plane. Or any form of transport and facility it would non-surprisingly seem. Luckily, we have gotten the first-class room on the plane all to ourselves. Which means no weird glances as we talk about demons and other satanic related topics.

"Wonderful! Although I would have preferred my own plane, teleporting would waste our time together don't you think my dear?" Mephisto beams while placing down his hat and coat. An amused smile makes its way onto my face in response and I nod in agreement. Placing down my jumper, as I sit down and gaze out the window.

"How have you really been? Any sort of trouble bothering that wondrous mind of yours?" Mephisto questions, sitting across from me with his head resting in his hands.

"Not really, quite the care free year for me." I lie with a reassuring smile acting as the star of the show.

"(Y/N), we're old friends. There's no need to lie." Mephisto states softly, seeing through my smile without a second thought.

"Well it wasn't that much of a lie, only a few bumps in the road. Dare I ask how much trouble you're bearing with you?" I question in return, hoping the topic will take a turn sooner or later.