Don't Lie~Mephisto X Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Mephisto Pheles - Killer AMV

(F/N)=First Name

(L/N)=Last Name

(E/C)=Eye Colour

(B/F/N)=Best Friend's Name

TRIGGER WARNING: Please read at own risk, if you are suicidal or suffer from anxiety, then please DON'T read this!

"Idiot", My mother states, swinging her hand to meet with my cheek, Slap. I gasp, placing my hand on the fresh mark, backing away from my parents.

"Imbecile", My father adds, his fist colliding with my nose, I groan and fall over, trying to stop the bleeding from running down my face.

"P-Please stop", I beg, they just continue to glare at me, like I'm the reason cancer exists.

"Fat", My mother says, taking the opportunity to send a flying kick into my stomach, stopping myself from getting back up.

"S-Stop", I whimper, holding my hands over my stomach, protecting it from being more damaged than it already is.

"Waste", They both state, pushing me down stairs, fear seemed to slow down time, wanting to make me suffer. I land on my wrist, with a horrifying crack afterwards, making me cry out in pain. I quietly sob, staining the carpet, which will make them even more angry.

"Fix yourself, brat", Father demands, throwing the first aid kit down stairs with me. He shuts the door, Bang, making the door creak from so much force, hoping it won't break. I managed to get the first aid kit without too much movement, starting to attend to me wounds. I have lots of bruises and cuts, especially on my stomach, and what looks like a sprained ankle, and a broken wrist. I'm going to have a hard time coming up with excuses for the teachers tomorrow.

~

"Hurry up, brat", My mother yells, getting ready for school is harder when you have injuries like mine. I do have a dormitory at school, but my parents threatened me to visit them. They don't just say I will get hurt, but everyone I care about. And unfortunately they are friends with a few police officers, who know that I'm being abused, but they just say I deserve it. So going to the police won't work, and if I tell my friends they will get hurt, not many options for me.

"Tell anyone about this, and your friends are next", My father states, I look at him with a blank expression, something I have mastered over the years.

"Yes sir", I say bluntly, thankfully my voice doesn't betray me, otherwise it would come out as a whimper.

~

Walking to school wasn't as bad as the first time they hit me, I've gotten used to it. But walking up to my dorm was harder, I was worried about my friends, what could I tell them. Maybe I could say a demon attacked me, but ran away before anyone could handle it. I knock on the door, even though it is my dorm, I don't want my friend, (B/F/N) thinking someone is intruding. It took a few seconds before the door was wide open.

"Hi (Y/N)...what the hell happened to you!", She/He practically yelled, only just noticing that I was covered head to toe with injuries.

"I-I was attacked by a demon", I state, sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck.

"What!", She/He shouts, I quickly cover her/his mouth, hoping we didn't cause attention to ourselves.

"Come on, we need to get to class", I state with a sigh, she/he nods as I let her/him go. Silently walking to our cram school classes, I missed out on my originally classes since I walked here. My parents live far away, so right now I feel as tired as ever. My friend and I are senior students, but I got kept down a couple of times because of my lack in knowledge. My parents don't care about my education, so I did my best to take care of it myself. So my originally age is higher then it's suppose to be, but now I'm a pretty good student.

Unfortunately for me, our principal Mr Faust, also known as Mephisto, was walking along the corridor. Immediately stopping when he notices us, looking me up and down with concern and worry.

"Ms (L/N), what happen to you?", He questions,

"I was attacked by a demon", I say with a sigh escaping my lips, I guess that's going to be the lie for these injuries. He gazes at my wounds before shaking his head and sighing.

"Follow me Ms (L/N)", He commands, I nod, turning to my friend and giving them a reassuring smile before trailing behind Mephisto. Feeling a little scared and worried about what he might ask me. So the entire walk to his office, I was fiddling with my jacket, trying to find something to distract me. But all too soon, we reached our destination. He politely opens and shuts the door behind me, sitting down on his chair.

"Now you said you were attacked by a demon", He says with a hum, while I just nod in response.

"I don't think a demon would do that", He states with a sigh, gesturing to my injuries. Well maybe my excuse wasn't all that great, but I couldn't say I fell and there was a hand shaped rock I landed on. But he's right, if a demon attacked me, they would finish the job, or leave a lot more severe injuries.

"(Y/N), tell me the truth", He says, I immediately look away from his gaze, finding the floor interesting at the moment. But I rethink my options, maybe I could tell Mephisto, maybe he could put an end to all of this. I mean he is well known, and unbelievably great at persuading people. However, I still remain silent, not having the courage to say a word. Mephisto takes my silence as a cue to stand up, slowly walking over to me.

"Your parents are abusing you, aren't they?", He questions, I flinch at his words, feeling his hand slide onto my cheek. I sigh and lean into his hand, nodding slightly, tears starting to fall. Mephisto wipes them away, embracing me into a protective hug. I wrap my arms around him, quietly sobbing into his jacket. Letting go of the constant build up of pain, letting go of all the lies I once told, letting go the mask that once shielded all.

After a few minutes, I finally have the sanity to pull away, wiping my tears with my sleeves. Looking down with shame, anywhere but Mephisto's gaze. But of course he lifts up my chin, forcing me to look up at him. His green eyes gaze into my (E/C) ones. Slowly leaning in, closing my eyes as my lips make contact with his. A new type of energy rising within me, feeling like my wounds are healing. He pulls me closer to him, deepening the kiss as our lips move in sync, like we were meant for each other. Warmth rises to the surfaces, making me smile against the kiss, feeling safe in his arms.