I've Never Been Happier~Father Mephisto x Mother Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Come Little Children [ M E P H I S T O P H E L E S ]

Y/N=Your Name

O/D/N=Older Daughter's Name

Y/D/N=Younger Daughter's Name

(S/N)=Son's Name

(F/M)=Favourite Movie

"Dearest, you know I can prepare dinner. You need some rest hmmm?" Mephisto offers, as he wraps his arms around my frame from behind me. I sigh and lean into him slightly, smiling at the warmth and protection his hugs provide me.

"It's alright. I'm nearly done anyway." I reply, turning around to give him a reassuring smile and a quick kiss on the cheek before returning to cooking dinner. Mephisto chuckles and lingers for a while before leaving to go check on our children. Satan knows what mischief those little demons can get up to. Once dinner is fully prepared, and suited to my liking I set the table to my sort of perfection.

"Dinners ready!" I call out, chuckling as I watch the children rush into the room hungrily excited. Mephisto soon follows after, with our youngest daughter sitting on his shoulders and giggling uncontrollably.

"Come now, (Y/D/N). Let us feast! On your mother's excellent meal!" He says while placing her gently on the ground.

"Thanks Mama!" All three of my children respond as they take a seat, before digging into their meals like animals. Mephisto chuckles and kisses my forehead softly, before sitting down beside me.

"This looks quite wonderful dear. As always might I add." He states with a grateful smile, earning a quiet giggle from me. Mephisto always manages to make me feel utterly happy, whether I'm having the worst day of my life or the best. That's one of the things I love about him.

"Thank you, my love. Oh, children do mind your manners." I demand kindly, finding their way of eating to be both quite amusing and disgusting. Well...At least they like the food.

"Sorry Mama!", (Y/D/N) and (S/N) reply with a mouth full of food.

"We will!" (O/D/N) adds while politely wiping her mouth with a napkin. I nod my approval and start eating, mentally commenting on what I should do to improve the meal for next time.

"Oh, it's fine dearest. Couldn't be better." Mephisto reassures with a wink, knowing my thinking all too well. I hum in response and continue to eat, still taking notes on what could've been better.

~

"Come on Papa! You said that we would go to your park today!" I hear faintly as my children call out, waking me up from my slumber. I groan and cuddle up closer to Mephisto, as I hear him chuckle and rub my back gently.

"Yes children we shall! Now could you all go get dressed while I make breakfast." Mephisto commands softly, watching as the little devils run off giggling. I reluctantly open my eyelids and gaze up at my husband, as he gazes back down at me. He gently kisses me on the forehead, and then lovingly kissing me on the lips.

"Sorry they woke you my love, how about I prepare a warm bath for you hmmmm? Sound good?" He suggests with an apologetic smile, caressing my cheek softly. I nod in response and lean into his touch, wondering how I got to be so lucky.

"Thank you. I love you my King." I reply with an uncontrollable smile gracing my lips. I ever so nearly melt as I watch his expression soften by my simple words.

"And I love you more, my Queen." He states in a tender voice, kissing me with utter love once more before leaving to go prepare me a bath, and breakfast. Without even trying I return to the world of sleep, to only be waken by gentle arms carrying me. I mumble something not even I could even comprehend, as I cuddle up to him. I hear my lover chuckle in response, which in return creates a small smile to appear on my face.

After we're all excitedly ready to go, and have finally arrived at our distination. My body is wrapped in my husband's arms as we're seated on a bench, watching our children enjoy themselves at Mepphy Park. I state my 'thanks' as Mephisto passes a levitating cup filled with tea towards me. (A/N – If you don't like tea, then just think of a different drink) I politely sip my tea and gaze at my loving children, feeling like the luckiest person in the entire world. Well I must be! To have such wonderful children and husband by my side. I couldn't be happier. My thoughts are interrupted by sudden magical fireworks erupting, sparking into a shape of...me with a heart around it. I glance at Mephisto with a wholehearted laugh, as he gazes at me with utter love.

"You forgotten something in that little trick of yours dear." I state, as I click my fingers and send yet another firework towards the sky. Once it explodes the shape to be discovered is of our entire family wrapped in a heart of ribbons. I faintly hear the children gasp in excitement and cheer radically. Mephisto is stuck staring at the fireworks, even as it withers away. I frown as I see his eyes filled with tears, but the knowing smile is still gracing his lips.

"I have never been happier since I've met you my dear. I've never been happier since we've had children. I've. Never. Been. Happier." He whispers softly, as joyful tears slide down his face. I caress his cheek and wipe away his tears, feeling my own tears starting to cloud my visions.

"As have I, my love. As have I." I reply with me expression softening by each word. He pulls me into a gentle and protective embrace, and then showering my face with quick but passionate kisses.

"Ewwww gross!" I hear my children say, seeing their cringing faces as Mephisto and I give them a hearty laugh.

"Who's up for ice-cream?!" Mephisto questions, even though we all know the answer to that question.

"YES!"

"We mean...YES PLEASE PAPA!!!" They all shout, giggling and running up to us with a sparkle in their eyes. This life has been filled with such happiness, that it even made a Demon King cry. Now that, is something to remember.

~

"Can we watch a movie please?" (O/D/N) asks ever so politely, giving us the puppy dogs eyes.

"Of course! Which movie dear?" Mephisto questions, while taking off his cloak and hat.

"...Hmmmm...(F/M)! Mama's favourite!" (O/D/N) states with a small smile, while her other siblings bounce around while nodding in agreement.

"Ah-hah! Good choice!" Mephisto replies with a grin, and with a click of his fingers we start watching the movie. I chuckle and lean on Mephisto as he wraps his arms around me. (S/N) curls up on my lap, shifting into a comfortable position with a satisfied sigh. My two daughters sit on Mephisto's lap. (O/D/N) giving her younger sister more room to lay, before she finds a comfortable place to sit. My husband and I wear matching smiles as we watch this happen, before returning our attention to the movie playing on the screen.

Half-way through the movie, (S/N) and (Y/D/N) are already fast asleep, while non-surprisingly (O/D/N) is still wide awake. I chuckle and glance at Mephisto, he nods in response as (O/D/N) steps off his lap. I carry my son to his bed, as he grips onto my shirt and mumbles something. Once all of our children are in bed, Mephisto and I head to our own room. After a decent shower and change of clothing we're both wrapped in each other's arms on our bed.

"Another happy day, might I say." He states with a chuckle, while stroking my hair gently and then kissing my forehead. I give him a warm smile in return, running my fingers through his hair and cuddling closer to him.

"Hmmm yes, and more are yet to come." I reply, earning another soft kiss on the lips before I fall into deep sleep alongside the one I hold dearest.

'Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.'

A/N – Hey everyone! Again, I'm sorry I'm taking so long with these updates, I'm on holiday at the moment! But then again that's not really an excuse, oh well all I can say is that I'm lazy. Sorry if this oneshot is too short, but I hope you liked it. The next oneshot will be a ~Shima x Monster Reader~ Have a great day everyone!