Anger Management~Bon X Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: ...:::~ Suguro Ryūji (Bon) ~:::...

(Y/N)=Your Name

"ha, sixty-seven, beat that Bon", Rin says, Mr Okumura shakes his head at his older brother. Rin thinks he has more knowledge then Bon, I would like to see him try. Bon smirks at him, taking his test from Mr Okumura and turning to Rin.

"Ninety-seven", He states with a laugh, Rin's face immediately droops, pouting in annoyance.

"Cheater", He says,

"Hey, knowledge isn't cheating! maybe if you had it you would know!", Bon snarks, obviously this will result to a fight, AGAIN!

"(Y/N)", Mr Okumura calls, I stand up, silencing Bon and Rin from their argument. I slowly and gently take my test, creating more suspense to my actions.

"One Hundred", I say sweetly, showing them my test scores, now they have their mouths wide open in shock.

"You did extremely well on your test, well done (Y/N)", Mr Okumura states with a small smile,

"WHAT!", Both Bon and Rin shout, I chuckle as I slowly walk back to my seat.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you two will gain knowledge one day", I mock, obviously this makes them angry, cursing and shouting at me. While I just smile, amused at their bickering.

~

"Hey (Y/N), if you're so smart, why are you reading on a tree?", Bon questions with a smirk, I roll my eyes at his stupidity. He had the nerve to come over and interrupt me from reading, long life lesson, never do that to someone who loves reading.

"Probably because I don't want to be near an idiot, like you", I state bluntly, Shima laughs at my comment, while Bon glares at his friend.

"Oh well, at least a tree has the courage to hang with you", He says with a grin, I clench my fist, I just wanted some peace and quiet, that's all.

"Exactly, the tree is smarter and braver than you", I snap back, muttering as I continue to read my book, that I've nearly finished. Briiiinnnnnngg, I groan and jump off the tree, I could've finished my book if it wasn't for that ass hat.

~

"What the tree doesn't like you anymore?", Bon questions, I decided to read on a bench because I wanted more sun on me. And AGAIN he decided to disrupt me from my reading, baka.

"No, it didn't like seeing your face, so I moved", I state, pursing my lips so I don't boil over in anger, cursing at my classmate.

"At least I have friends!", Bon snaps back, that definitely struck a nerve, I've never had many friends because I was afraid. Anyone who gets close to me I push away; I don't want them to see behind my mask. Satan killed my family, ever since then I have turned cold and heartless. But I don't bother arguing back, I just get up and leave. I know If I had said anything, it would have hurt him, bad.

"Just, stay away from me", I say, walking past him to get to my next class, which luckily he isn't in. I was having such a great day, until he came around and messed it up.

~

"Hey (Y/N), get down here", Bon demands, I groan, I'm up in the same tree, reading my book. And here he is, annoying me and disrupting me from reading.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away", I reply,

"Just get down here", He says, I sigh and jump down the tree, noticing the Shima and konekomaru aren't with him.

"Look I'm sorry for what I said yesterday", He states, looking away from my gaze and sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't apologise", I say,

"Huh", He says with curiosity,

"I deserve it", I state, now leaning against the tree, turning away from his gaze.

"What? STOP THINKING BAD ABOUT YOURSE...", Bon yells, that is until I rushed over to him. Grabbing his muscular arm and connecting my lips with his, silencing his words. I loosen my grip on his arm, and pull apart after a few seconds.

"Shut up", I say, turning around and walking away from him, but Bon grabs my arm. Turning me around and slamming my lips onto his, my eyes widening in shock. But, I slowly close my eyelids, deepening the kiss, lowering my hands to hold his. We pull apart for a few seconds for air, but we immediately start kissing again. Anger making the kiss more aggressive and longing, thunder echoing throughout the town. Rain pouring down on us, he moves his hand to my back, pushing me towards him. I react by sliding my hands around his neck, pressing the back of his head. Our lips move in sync, anger fading away and replaced with love. We pull a part gasping for air, he embraces me into a warm and protective hug. I clutch onto him, as he rests his chin on my head, ignoring the rain as we stay in each others arms.

(A/N)=Please my sassy demons, I need some request, running out of ideas!