Love By Candy~Amaimon X Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Amaimon ~ Candyman

(Y/N)=Your Name

(F/C)=Favourite Colour

(F/M)=Favourite Music

I softly yawn, feeling comfortable as a gentle breeze and warm sheets welcome me from my slumber. Luckily I don't have school nor cram school today, but I need to go to work, damn it. I small groan escapes my lips as I stand up, heading my way to the bathroom. After I've had a nice warm shower, I get changed into (F/C) short sleeved t-shirt, light blue denim jeans, and (F/C) converses. I grab my phone, headphones and bag, and I head out the door, locking it as well.

I play (F/M) as I walk to the candy store, I'm actually glad I work there, since I get free food. Well I think anyone would be delighted to get free food, especially sugary sweets! I arrive a little under ten minutes, and of course people wear work clothes, except me. The shop owner and I are really close friends, so I can wear casual clothes if I want, SCORE!

"Hey Bill", I greet with a small wave, pulling out my headphones so I'm not being rude to him.

"Hiya (Y/N)", He replies with a genuine smile, struggling to balance a stack of boxes in his hands. I chuckle and walk over to him, grabbing some of the boxes and placing them near the counter.

"Thank you, now I'm going to be out for a bit", He states, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Let me guess, Jacob got into trouble again", I say, he nods and sighs, Bill's son Jacob, has a repartition of getting into trouble at school.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he will grow up soon", I state with a reassuring smile,

"I sure hope so", He replies with another sigh escaping his lips, he smiles and walks out, leaving me to accompany myself. I start by unpacking the boxes, refilling the candy sections, and hearing a Ding, mid way through.

"Welcome, if you need my help just ask", I state, not turning my attention away from my work, that is until I finished my fifth box, five more to go. I walk over to the counter, checking to see if the register isn't playing up, yet. Lately it has, and its been a royal pain, costing us more money, we still need to get it fixed. My thoughts are interrupted when someone places a hell load of candy on the counter. I scan the items and put them in plastic bags, as the customer pays. I only look up at them when I'm handing their bags of food, nearly choking on air.

"Amaimon", I say in annoyance, he just stares at me, his expression not changing from his normal emotionless look.

"(Y/N)", He says, I hand him his bags with a sigh, not feeling like arguing or telling him to go away.

"You don't seem glad too see me", He states, already ripping open a bag of candy, I shake my head at him.

"I wonder why", I say sarcastically, impatient for him to leave already, he isn't really on my favourite people/demons list. Amaimon has hurt a lot of people, including my friend Rin, and he nearly killed Shiemi. But the demon king just stares at me, slowly tilting his head. I walk away from him, returning to my work, still feeling his gaze lingering on me. But sighing in relief once I hear him finally leave the store.

~

Amaimon wonders around the store, I notice his gaze lingering where the white chocolates were. I chuckle, opening another box filled with them, throwing a packet at him. Since he was to busy searching for them, he didn't notice my actions, until the packet hit him on the head. The demon king freezes, turning around to pick up the white chocolates.

"How many do you want?", I question,

"Six", He replies, I nod placing five more on the counter, resisting the urge to laugh as he rushes over.

"Twelve dollars", I state, he searches his pockets, sighing as he realises he forgot Mephisto's money. I shake my head, placing the white chocolate packets in a bag, and handing it to him.

"I'll pay for it", I state with a sigh, I guess I owe him for not trashing the place and not trying to kill me, yet. He slowly takes the bag, as I pull out twelve dollars from my bag, and putting it in the register. I look back up to notice he hasn't left yet, but staring at me. We continue to gaze at each other for a minute, until he passes me a packet of his candy. Leaving the store before I could look back up at him, my mouth wide open. Amaimon, the demon king of earth, who loves candy, was nice and gave me some. What the heck did I just witness!?

~

Ding,

"Welcome, if you need my help just ask", I state, placing another box in the storage room. I walk back out, noticing Amaimon again, searching for candy, lingering his eyes on the missing lollipops. I chuckle and rip open the box I was just carrying, grabbing out six packets and placing them on the counter.

"Is that all you want?", I question, he narrows his eyes at me, walking over and immediately handing me his money. I give him his change, but he doesn't take it, but grabs my arm and connecting my lips with his. My eyes widen, my body frozen in place at his sudden actions, surprising me a lot. But, I slowly close my eyelids, kissing him back with the same passion, deepening the kiss. Both of us move in sync, matching each others movements and longing for one another. After a few minutes, his grip on my arm slightly loosens, as he slowly pulls away, both of us fluttering our eyelids open.

"I want you", He states,